10+ Year Old Account

New Raptr goodies from April 23rd

Once again Trion links up with gaming site Raptr to offer some new goodies for hours spent playing Rift

If you've watched the last 2 live streams with Elrar you'd have seen the new raptor pet named "raptr"

Source: http://www.riftgame.com/en/news/arti...tr_rewards.php

do i need to log in there to see all the rewards and how long i need to play wanna see if its worth it the shoulders look nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myray View Post
    do i need to log in there to see all the rewards and how long i need to play wanna see if its worth it the shoulders look nice
    You need a Raptr account as well as downloading the Raptr desktop app to track hours played for Rift. You can also add your Steam account if you've ever used Steam to launch Rift (and have hours logged.)

This will explain the reputation needed to qualify for the rewards: http://blog.raptr.com/2012/02/29/rap...tem-explained/
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...I can't believe they are giving away the base game and the expansion this time. Makes me wish I had never bought it and just logged my time in old Rift. Weird part is I can still claim it, so I guess I can give someone free rift +sl + month's sub.

That's...pretty awesome. Guess I'll be hooking someone I know up.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Wow...I can't believe they are giving away the base game and the expansion this time. Makes me wish I had never bought it and just logged my time in old Rift. Weird part is I can still claim it, so I guess I can give someone free rift +sl + month's sub.

That's...pretty awesome. Guess I'll be hooking someone I know up.
    You can also use it to add 30 days to your account. I've gotten at least 3-4 months from the random free rift offers on websites like Raptr and 3 more from the Ascend a Friend. I kinda feel like im cheating :P
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    You can also use it to add 30 days to your account. I've gotten at least 3-4 months from the random free rift offers on websites like Raptr and 3 more from the Ascend a Friend. I kinda feel like im cheating :P
    Do you know if I can hang on to the code now that I have redeemed it and use it when I run out of game time and want to play again? B/c ideally this solves my dilemma with the unknown release of 2.3
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Do you know if I can hang on to the code now that I have redeemed it and use it when I run out of game time and want to play again? B/c ideally this solves my dilemma with the unknown release of 2.3
    Yes, you should be able to, its just like going to the store and buying a copy of Rift, it gives you the 30 days whether or not you already own it, and it doesn't expire.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

If anyone has a copy of the game/expansion, I wouldn't mind taking it over :P. I don't have much to offer (collage life ftw), but I do have a spare perm firefall key if you're interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Yes, you should be able to, its just like going to the store and buying a copy of Rift, it gives you the 30 days whether or not you already own it, and it doesn't expire.
    Nice. I'll either hold on to it in case my sub runs out and I want to play or give it to an RL friend to play with one day.
    BAD WOLF

Bah! I am almost nearing the 12 hours mark to recieve a free copy when I notice my country isn't eligible.. FML.

Deleted
    Is it possible to create a new account in one of the eligible countries and receive the free copy like that, similar to how you can set up your wow account to an eligible country for RaF?