Tier 15 Set Bonus Usage?

Hey guys I just recently got t15 4 piece and i'm wondering if I should macro it to recklessness along with BB/SS for an ultimate burst or seperate the 2 of them to use on different CS cycles??? Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atballs/simple

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most people tend to use them at once unless ou have another skullbanner available.

Deleted
    I don't have the 4 set yet but I'm thinking of seperating Recklessness from Skullbanner and using one after the other. The 4pc afaik gives a similar mechanic to having another recklessness tied to Skullbanner, so IMO, it makes sense to seperate the two.

if you're fury, I would seperate them, but I think the best use for arms is to use them together for guaranteed slam crits. Not to mention fury tend to run higher crit than arms too (from having another weapon with crit on it, and gemming full crit even over socket bonues most of the time).

Of course, if you have multiple warriors, you should really just work out banner rotations in your guild to max your raid's damage. Your damage comes second to that (and you don't lose all that much anyway).

Deleted
    Stack them if you are the only warrior.

Based on your crit from your armory if you stack them you wont go over 100% (~93%).

Stack away.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Deleted
    I got my 4pc bonus last night. I've done a small amount of testing and for my gear at least, it seems that using one after the other returns the best DPS.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    Based on your crit from your armory if you stack them you wont go over 100% (~93%).

Stack away.
    If you're going by that method, what about his trinket procs? What if he has Gaze of the Twins buffing him?

Deleted
    if 2 dps warriors, on opening burst i would separte using only reckle and letting other warrior throwing his banner then banner on next CS...
    but IMHO in execute phase i would stack it everytime.. cause I am pissed of RNG of execute in CS while under CDs and (almost) 100% crit, is (almost) 100% crit
    i would rather have 100% execute crits in CS window, while enraged and all my CDs are poped.. then 60% crit while cds for 10s and 60% crit without cds 10s after...

but if someone can make sweet math about stacking/separating them in execute and lining with other CDs, pls do so..

Anyone got any sims or math to show which way is best instead of conjecture? I don't know how not stacking them makes any sense, but for some reason it seems to be the popular opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    If you're going by that method, what about his trinket procs? What if he has Gaze of the Twins buffing him?
    trinket only gives .25% crit.

He'd be at ~93.25% chance to crit with the trinket procc'd (assuming his crit chance hasn't changed since last posting)

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    Anyone got any sims or math to show which way is best instead of conjecture? I don't know how not stacking them makes any sense, but for some reason it seems to be the popular opinion.
    It's popular because you get a longer duration, rather than high crit chance for a short amount of time. Same reason why this exists: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67483
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Are you high thinking the trinket proc only gives 0.25% crit? How can you honestly think that is the correct value? Armory never shows correct values on trinket procs. Normal Gaze gives about 4.75% crit per stack, just above 14% at max stacks. I usually stack banner and reck, but if I find myself with 3 stacks come execute time, I might delay reck(assuming I can fit 2 CS rotations before the boss dies) since I'd be at 38 + 14 + 35 = 87% crit, so about 85% with crit suppression, and I think having 85% and 80% crit over 2 CS phases respectively will gain me more than 100% on one and 40-50% on the other.