Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm eccentric and have a few different irks. I have a bluntness which surprises people sometimes. I don't believe in "niceties".

For example, I won't shake hands with someone I don't like - if they ask why I won't shake their hands, I'll tell them: "I don't like you" - has caused a few awkward silences.

If someone asks my opinion on something, I'll give it. Girl showed me her new business website once that all her friends were praising. I told her it was crap and amateurish. I don't agree with people for the sake of agreeing or to appease them.

I'm quite financially secure, but refuse to waste money on silly things. I always have the latest phone as I like gadgets, and a car no less than two years old, live in an upmarket suburb, but I don't see the point of ornaments and decorations, paintings. My house has none of these things. I see no purpose for them ~ things put there to fill up a space? For what?

I don't like clutter either and reduced most of my book, game, video collection to digital as soon as I could.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-04-23 at 04:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeordieMagpie View Post
    A few years ago, whenever I saw any design on a curtain/carpet, I used to try to make faces out of the designs, suddenly stopped. Awkward.
    I do this too.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

I'm getting there.

Deleted
    You think i'm crazy? You should meet my other personalities.

im not crazy, everybody else is

I'm not crazy at all, it's others that judge you crazy when you're actually normal. They are the crazy ones for not getting that people are who they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Yeah, I think 99% of people here are simply attention seekers. Everyone has their quirks. If you're truly TRULY crazy then you wouldn't even know it. You'd think you were perfectly normal.
    This is so untrue, I don't even know from where should I grab the whole thing. I'll just resume to telling you that you have no clue what you're talking about. There are plenty of people who realize that they are schizophrenic, for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm batsh*t crazy

A bit to paranoid at some times.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a little rubber room with little rubber rats. Rats? I hate rats. Rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a little rubber room with little rubber rats. Rats? I hate rats. Rats make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once...

In all seriousness, though, I think I have some quirks, but I think I am overall not as crazy as others.

When in a public place I sometimes swear I hear someone call my name, so I look around and no one is even looking in my direction. Other times it feels like someone just whispers it right in my ear, but of course no one is there.

I feel that sometimes I notice things that are so painstakingly obvious to me yet no one else sees them.

I always try to find patterns in chaos, even though I prefer the chaos. It's like I need to make sense of the chaos and understand that there is always an underlying pattern.

EDIT: By "prefer chaos" I mean I like "organized chaos". If my wife touches my random piles of "organized" stuff I become completely lost and cannot find anything.

Thats you starting to hear ''the'' voices.

As for me, i might have some issues.

I plan in my head how the world will look when i rule it.

I trust wery few ppl.

I know that things rarely is as seen.

I have Aspbergers Syndrome.

I have no moral issues with killing of strangers if needed to save myself of friends, no matter how many.

I am above the law in my own sence.

I have so much hatred, yet i cannot find a way to blow of some steam.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

I have autism and adhd, but crazy? Depends.

I think it's annoying when people use adhd/add to describe "entitled/rude/qq-ing/instant gratification" kids/people. They obviously don't know what adhd means. >.> Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder is not a personality, and in gaming for example we can be quite centered and tenacious with regards to our goals. I'm generally not rude at all, nor want to be seen as such. Rude people are rude.