Thread: No rep from lfr

No rep from lfr

I was at 10898/12000 rep, in honored, for Shado-Pan assault. It is over an hour after reset. I just did the first three bosses in LFR ToT, and I am still at 10898. No rep. Am I missing something? And yes I know trash gives no rep, I'm talking bosses.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You maybe did them already on normal mode? You can only get rep from ToT bosses once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by kucerakov View Post
    I was at 10898/12000 rep, in honored, for Shado-Pan assault. It is over an hour after reset. I just did the first three bosses in LFR ToT, and I am still at 10898. No rep. Am I missing something? And yes I know trash gives no rep, I'm talking bosses.
    I have not done anything this week, it just reset.

Quote Originally Posted by kucerakov View Post
    It is over an hour after reset.
    This suggests to me that there's no way he did regular mode yet.

Deleted
    Did you have an extended maintenance today? Otherwise the reset would end at about 6 am and the raids doesn't reset until 9 am...

Edit: Looks like the blues are looking into it.
    Last edited by mmoc45ca6388df; 2013-04-23 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Did you have an extended maintenance today? Otherwise the reset would end at about 6 am and the raids doesn't reset until 9 am...

Edit: Looks like the blues are looking into it.
    These posts have a timestamp in the black bar right above them. I missed it at first, too.

Wow the guy in that linked thread is a butthurt human being.

Warning; Keep comments on topic. (Sonnillon)
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-04-24 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Wow the guy in that linked thread is a butthurt human being.
    "I'm actually going to go cancel my recurring subscription right now, the game has been becoming more and more like a chore. If I am denied what little gratification I get from the game, I'm not going to pay them to make me unhappy."

Awww.