Thread: Enh wish list

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thank you, you two

My above continuation was mostly adressing issues I see with the class.

I could also see some nice vanity, or non raiding/pvp changes being awesome:

For example I would be thrilled for a shaman class mount. I could imagine a spirit or elemental themed ground or flying mount, or even better a flying form. It could even diverse between races:
    Flying Form=> Orcs: Spirit Wyvern, Trolls: Spirit Wind Serpent, Tauren: Spirit Hawk (rednex music starts playing ), dwarfs a spirit gryphon... and so on
    Ground mount => celestial spirit wolf for horde, and lion for alliance

Another cool flavor change would be actual improvements on our gw form. It could really do with a polishing.

Or a glyph turning chain lightning into forked lightning.

Those flavor things aren't really important from a game play POV, but flavor is the reason I could never let go of my shaman, so I think it is important that it does not stagnate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Thank you, you two

My above continuation was mostly adressing issues I see with the class.

I could also see some nice vanity, or non raiding/pvp changes being awesome:

For example I would be thrilled for a shaman class mount. I could imagine a spirit or elemental themed ground or flying mount, or even better a flying form. It could even diverse between races:
    Flying Form=> Orcs: Spirit Wyvern, Trolls: Spirit Wind Serpent, Tauren: Spirit Hawk (rednex music starts playing ), dwarfs a spirit gryphon... and so on
    Ground mount => celestial spirit wolf for horde, and lion for alliance

Another cool flavor change would be actual improvements on our gw form. It could really do with a polishing.

Or a glyph turning chain lightning into forked lightning.

Those flavor things aren't really important from a game play POV, but flavor is the reason I could never let go of my shaman, so I think it is important that it does not stagnate.
    I really agree with what you said, man, what I would do for a Ghost Eagle that would work like a druid's flying form. Ever since the quest on the Tauren starter area that we became a ghost eagle I pray the skies that we get that skill.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman