5. Hex becoming instant for enhance
6. Elemental Brackets from Totems removed (earth/fire/water/wind totem concept scrapped)
7. Elemental Pets unlinked from totems
8. Searing and Magma Totem becoming 1 minute cooldowns with 15 second duration and quadrupled damage
9. Buff to SBT's absorb, as well as it becoming non-spealstealable and stacking
10. Totems getting more individual treatment (Grounding and Earthbind becoming unattackable for example, damage totems, SBT and CPT (ST/MT) having increased health, some totems usable while silencend (grounding, tremor...) etc.)
11. CPT down to 3 sec charge up, glyph lowers to 1 second
12. Imbue swapping is off the global cooldown
13. Rockbiter removed, dmg absorb backed into other survivability talents as buffs (unless there'll be warden)
14. A gap closer. Either our Feral Spirit's leap, causing us and (if active at the moment) our wolves to leap at the target. OR reduce Spiritwalk to 15second cd or so, reducing sprint to 5 seconds, providing 3 second freedom from movement impairing effects
15. An actual "O shit!"-button that works like a battle reset against teams which would othewhise just pop all their cooldowns and drain you from beginning to end. A bubble/ice ice block/deterrence like ability would be an option, but:
I actually think that this could be provided by OP's idea of windwalk (as a new, seperate ability maybe, minus the crit thing, or make it a guaranteed spell crit instead). The drained shaman would "vanish" for a few seks, healing himself back up and reengage. Would be a nice way to get out of trouble, more so than an engage ability. Also it would fit shamans nicely, with the spirit theme and everything
16. A seperrate cooldown for frostshock, with the damage removed
17. The dmg bonus to LL from FT is backed into the ability baseline. Searing Flames will either provide no longer any damage to FT, or will also do so for FB. The magical damage bonus from FT will now also be provided by FB.
18. UE:FB, instead of applying a 70% snare when target is already snared, will apply a 3 second stun.
19. Some sort of recource. It doesn't have to be energy, focus, rage or runic power or something like that. Something along the lines of rets and moonkins would be nice...maybe enhance msw's influence on the enh game play, interweave it with searing power even, to make a fire and a lightning phase, similar to druids' sun/moon phases? Would be nice to have something along those lines, affected by haste.
20. A finisher ability for pvp, also allowing for catching up on low hp phases in boss fights
Primal Strike: Avaiable on targets at 25% health or lower on a 8(?)second cooldown, dealing 700% mainhand weapon damage (random number). Also avaiable when one of your melee hits is blocked, dodged, or parried. Cant be blocked then, but deals only half damage and has a 12 second cooldown then.
Fang of Neltharion: Pierce your target with a sharp, solid spike of rock, dealing 700% weapon damage. 30y range. Only used on targets with 25% health or lower. Cooldown 8 seconds.
random hp/cooldown/range/damage numbers
21. More frost. There's far to less of it.
...would be my continuation of the list