Blizzard got a poll going on over at Hearthstone - check it out!

Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

Voted for Warlock, too much interesting stuff behind him Well, daemons and Jaraxxxus
    I don't like Shamans and find them boring :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justjimmy View Post
    Why did they have to repeat the 2 classes that won? We've seen those 2, why not bring in the other decks we've not seen into this poll? Guess it might be a developemental thing that they are still working on certain decks.

Meh, voted Warrior as we've not seen that deck yet at all. Hope they pit it against one of the other as of yet uncovered decks. *fingers crossed*

The poll isn't for a duel, to quote the blue

Phenteo
    This poll is for the devs to go in-depth with the class. Not related to our next Fireside duel.
    So maybe they limited the choices based on what cards we already know about so they can quickly go into some depth about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    The poll isn't for a duel, to quote the blue

So maybe they limited the choices based on what cards we already know about so they can quickly go into some depth about them.
    Hmm probably. Bit stupid not to make it clear that this wasn't about a new Fireside duel from the start. When all we've seen so far is those duels, it's logical we would expect this poll to be about that too. Ah well. I'd actually vote Warlock then, but that ship has sailed. Now I'll just have to hope that Warlock stays on top of the poll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    hope that Warlock stays on top of the poll.
    Good luck, warrior Has 50% of the vote atm :/

I think Warrior is a good choice because we haven't seen too much of their cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonticus View Post
    Good luck, warrior Has 50% of the vote atm :/
    Yeah, page is borked for me, poll shows the same standing for me as when I voted in it. When looked at through a different browser it shows warlocks way behind. Well crap. =/