Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    This is one of those instances where "freedom of Religion" should be trounced. You should not be allowed to force your religious standards on others, ESPECIALLY children who can't speak for themselves. These people should have been locked up for life and force-sterilized the FIRST time they killed a kid with weaponized stupidity.
    Reply's like these always crack me up. Then I remember what site I'm on.

Omg castrate the father and rip out the mothers ovaries before they head off to prison why are monsters like this allowed to breed?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm far more worried about the million plus killed a year in America by abortion.

Infracted - please do not drive the thread off topic
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2013-04-23 at 11:43 PM.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Omg castrate the father and rip out the mothers ovaries before they head off to prison why are monsters like this allowed to breed?
    Just going to leave this here- 8th amendment-Prohibits excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    I'm far more worried about the million plus killed a year in America by abortion.
    Hahahahahahahahah. You're asking for it my friend. Trying to start a reaction like this does not end well, especially with a dumb statement like that.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-04-23 at 10:55 PM.

Oh boy! Oh no you didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Just going to leave this here- 8th amendment-Prohibits excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.
    Yea ofc in reality that would never happen. It's just sickening ppl like that are parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Their remaining 7 children.... This is a horror story.
    My thoughts exactly.

It seems strange (read: horrifying) to me that watching their second child die is only a violation of the probation they were put on from watching their first child die.

they're the sort of people you hope catch something which is perfectly treatable but deadly if ignored. Would be interesting to see whether their faith applies to themselves, or whether they just enjoy watching their children die. To me it seems like a way to get away with murder, bit like the old asylums where they would leave patients out in the cold...

Deleted
    Pff the child just took a short cut to heaven. How is that bad?

Deleted
    Honestly they should be tried for manslaughter. Beliefs of any kind do not take precedent over human life.

first i want to say those parents should not be allowed to have anymore kids and if they do they should be taken away

But i would like to ask some of the posters that have been spewing hate over their chosen religion and would like to add Fundamentalist Christians are very much so on the fringe would you spew the same hate for a religion that teaches and advocates the killing of innocent non believers?
    I don't remember seeing any hate being spewed about Muslims in the Boston bombing thread

Prayer doesn't do shit for them either.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    would you spew the same hate for a religion that teaches and advocates the killing of innocent non believers?
    I'm certainly happy to, but it's infractable here. I have a clear pecking order for what religions I have the most distaste for though, and the ones that kill in the name of their deities are my least favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Then lets outlaw both shall we; give some extra liberty to all people.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I laughed. So totally going to hell.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 04:12 PM ----------

Then lets outlaw both shall we?
    Yeah, right. Let's outlaw a perfectly harmless medical procedure and incentivize getting much more dangerous back-alley versions of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I'm continually amused by your "location" when combined with your authoritarian rhetoric. I suppose it could be taken as an endorsement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    Without condoning what the parents did (which is certainly awful)...

Kermit Gosnell. 1,000 times worse than these parents. 1/1,000 of the outrage on this forum.

Just saying.

Deleted
    That's nowhere the same as letting your born child die from illness.

And then supress the mothers ability to decide over her own body? Hypocrite, I very much doubt you'd give up your own right to autonomy.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-04-23 at 11:17 PM.

Deleted
    Abortion isn't necessarily murder, whilst it is still the "removal" of life, it is technically the prevention of life, rather than the extermination of it.

Also rape babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
    Without condoning what the parents did (which is certainly awful)...

Kermit Gosnell. 1,000 times worse than these parents. 1/1,000 of the outrage on this forum.

Just saying.
    I'm sure your outrage more than compensates for the lack of general outrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.