10+ Year Old Account

ICSI Netalyzr Results :o

Network Access Link Properties, this area kinda had me wondering on how I can apply the suggestions this program has for me. Anyone have a clue?

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...1b75-4c3c-852d

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you actually having problems?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to fine-tune things for when I am streaming, latency in WoW is slightly to high to play comfortably and stream at the same time. Also had some weird lag spikes when I was playing LoL with nothing but mumble up so I thought it was really strange and I ran this test.

10+ Year Old Account
    that report has little to do with your latency issues, uPnP devices always throw a red flag because they automatically open ports on a router

what you need is traffic shaping, so you can dedicate a certain amount of bandwidth to your stream, and another amount to your gaming, and give gaming the priority

i don't know if your router is capable of this or not, but you could try turning QoS on