Deleted

Stressed about Threat, Need Help A.S.A.P

Everything was going fine today, done a few CM's no problems " 1 or 2 golds". Threat was perfect, could taunt and didn't lose aggro instantly.

As soon as I went into an alt run in ToT, Horridon Fight Normal.
    I could not taunt and keep aggro on anything. People in lower ILVL gear "490ish" were overaggro-in me "Even the DPS". I really could not understand WTF was going wrong. My taunts did nothing, adds didn't even move to me for the 3 seconds its up for.

Looking for any help at all guys.
    /eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Smilesprower/simple

Also damage been a little spikey, should I stack more Stamina ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit and expertise are a bit low, you're not soft-capped on either. You aren't catastrophically lacking, mind you, but that will hurt your threat a bit.

Are you sure you were in Blood presence? I've had threat issues a handful of times this expansion and its always because I had switched to Battle stance somehow.

As for spiky damage, Blizz has said that its sort of intended since the class has such powerful self healing/absorb options.

Deleted
    The only way it's remotely possible for dps to draw aggro from a tank is if you aren't in your threat presence (blood) or not pressing your buttons at all on said target. So, either stop afking or get into blood presence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    The only way it's remotely possible for dps to draw aggro from a tank is if you aren't in your threat presence (blood) or not pressing your buttons at all on said target. So, either stop afking or get into blood presence.
    My thoughts as well. You sure you had Blood Presence on? I mean, I tend to forget to turn on / change presence as they usually reset when I change talents.
    Hi

Deleted
    Do keep in mind that in this fight Gurubashi Bloodlords and Amanishi Flamecasters attack random players (although you can have aggro on them, but let's face it, a DPS that is getting attacked randomly usually panics and goes all out, pulling aggro) and Risen Drakkari Champions as well as Risen Drakkari Warriors keep attacking random players making them very hard to tank(even if you have aggro they will leave the pack to apply Deadly Plague).
    So, in the first 3 doors there are mobs that randomly attack and, especially on 3rd, they leave you to go melee random players.
    Tell your DPSers to come to you when they have mobs on them, DON'T run to them.
    My DK co-tank had big issues on 3rd door before the nerf and he is more seasoned than me (Warrior Tank here, much better mobility), so we switched doors.
    After the nerf we 1-shotted it, however.
    So, keep calm, do what the above posters said(plz don't tell me you weren't in Blood presence), and (as a raid) stick to priority targets.
    AoE DPS doesn't work that well on this fight; zerging down priority targets 1-by-1 and then packing up harmless mobs for AoE when Horridon is mind-controlled works much more smoothly.

One thing to keep in mind that has been an issue since beta: Sometimes stances lose their effect after entering an instance.
    So whenever you join an instance or before a boss pull do a quick 1-2 and change to a random stance and back to your desired stance.

This ensures that...
    1. ...the bug doesn't affect you.
    2. ...you didn't accidentally use the wrong stance.

Deleted
    Yes I know about the fixate on Door 3 etc, and I am 100% sure I was in blood pressence. It was also suggest by a friend later that your pressence could be bugged.