Auto-playing advertisements with sound

Why are these a thing? Please stop it. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adblock ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

We don't want these ads anymore than you do. Try to capture any information you can about the ad and post it HERE so we can get them to stop.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Adblock ftw.
    I use adblock, some sites have obviously found a work around. I havent had a problem on mmo-champ though.. watchseries.eu's new domain btvguide.com has been annoying for these types of adds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn horse thing that ive had to pause 5 times so far...

Im from AUS Tasmania and keep getting this add about Madrid........ over and over

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you give us a screenshot and the click URL? We need that in order to complain to the ad network.

Deleted
    I use NoScript for that, awesome firefox plugin, doesnt open anything unless you allow it

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Can you give us a screenshot and the click URL? We need that in order to complain to the ad network.
    Here you go mate,

The quitnow add plays now and then but I can not get a URL for the Madrid one but I did get you a screenshot.
    http://quitnow.gov.au/