Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    None, went in killed it, left. I have only done it on one player so far but.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Zero. I don't get wipes on Lei Shen. Guaranteed 3-4 on Animus though.
    Durumu is worse in LFR.
    Though Animus is fucking horrible aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my 2 horde toons around 13 total, on my alliance tank 4.

please don't nerf him, in the end people starts to use their brain at least

Deleted
    It took 5 attempts, but almost everyone in the group hadn't done the fight before, including myself, luckily, I had a very good group who were patient and made progress each attempt, actually one of the few and probably only times I have felt good killing a raid finder boss, but that was probably alot more to do with the cool people than anything else.

Took five times when ive done it.

Zero actually. I've killed him on four different characters and tbh it has been fine. You just need one person to take the lead and put out markers and tell everyone where to stand and it usually works out good. The only boss that has caused 'me' trouble was Animus. People died left and right and I usually ended up leaving before being able to kill him.

15+ Year Old Account
    3 last week, not done it yet this week
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    3 wipes last week.. This week, servers are not even running yet, so hard to tell..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

5 on my lock, 4 on my monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done it 3 times now. First time it took 7 tries, second 5 tries and 3rd time it took 4.

I love the boss, but it seems some of the abilities are a little too hard hitting/need more people stacking for LFR.

Now all I see are people killing Twin Consorts leaving immediately as the rewards from Lei Shen aren't worth the repair costs and aggro from the wipes it takes to kill him.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Durumu is worse in LFR.
    Though Animus is fucking horrible aswell.
    Haven't wiped on Durumu LFR since it's been Live.

My wipes are Animus > Council > Lei Shen > never wiped on anything else.

this week took 3 different nights trying to complete 2 wings..

6 wipes on Durumu
    3 on Animus
    14 on Lei Shen - took 3 separate groups and about 2 hours to do this boss. Main reason was probably that people were afk'ing, some wrong spec queuing, some just bad at dps/healing/moving.. one group had 2nd-5th on healing meters all doing less than 20k hps..

all others 1 shot.. last week was approximately the same for Durumu and Animus.. /sigh. hate LFR.. with a passion

this was all main, didnt even get into LFR on alts this week due to time taken to complete on main..

10+ Year Old Account
    Last week, personally my group wiped 3 times after I joined, but that same group with endless replacements apparently. Had wiped 3 times before that, so we had 6 stacks of the buff haha.
    Had it worse on council first week, durumu as well. Animus depends on what tactic people swear they think is best...

I really liked the lei shen fight though, a lot of fun. Especially compared to twin consorts, now that was a boring fight on LFR...

i cant remember if it was 3 or 4 times on the first week.

Deleted
    I think one of the greatest problems in LFR Lei Shen is the Bouncing Bolt. The effect is a little bit similar to Thunderstruck (It's not the same, but take into account basic LFR group and you get the idea) so people try to avoid it, which lead us to over 50 adds in P2.

If the effect from either of those would be different it would be easier to explain what to stand in and what not.

Trying to say: Run from bright blue circle and stand on top of a swirling blue is really not working.

Oh yeah, and for the topic. I've had max 3 wipes on Lei Shen.

/10charr
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

0 wipes. Don't pug lei-shen.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you wipe to Animus? That's quite surprising haha I was under the impression only duramu and Lei-shen are the LFR breakers.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    14 last week... gave up.. about to do him this week... seriously hope it doesn't take as long. Genuinely starting to hate Throne LFR