Thread: PvP BG Snapshot

PvP BG Snapshot

When ever I get done with a battleground, a particularly good one, I will screenshot it. I have accumulated quite a few, but it amazes me how high the numbers are getting.

For example, tonight I was running AV on my MW monk. The horde turtled from the start, and there was mass hysteria BG wide because their large group would collide with ours and then there was bloodshed. This was a long match, ended by alliance running out of resources. These are the DPS/Healing meters from the end:

Top DPS was at 65m damage done
    Top Heal was me at 44m healing done

I have never seen numbers this high before. Is there a trend? Please post your screenshots if you have them. But follow the guidelines outlined here on how to link a image.
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-04-24 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    When ever I get done with a battleground, a particularly good one, I will screenshot it. I have accumulated quite a few, but it amazes me how high the numbers are getting.

For example, tonight I was running AV on my MW monk. The horde turtled from the start, and there was mass hysteria BG wide because their large group would collide with ours and then there was bloodshed. This was a long match, ended by alliance running out of resources. These are the DPS/Healing meters from the end:

Top DPS was at 65m damage done
    Top Heal was me at 44m healing done

I have never seen numbers this high before. Is this becoming a trend? Please post your screenshots if you have them. But follow the guidelines outlined.
    What do you mean by is this becoming a trend? In alterac valley you always had some full out zerg games since the early days of its release. How does this indicate a new trend? And the numbers are always getting higher with higher levels (new expansions) and better items (within expansions).

It's normal numbers for zerg-vs-zerg AV. Yestoday colided with hk farming horde premade (and farmed them, hilarious), pretty much only balinda/galv died. Unholy dks done absurd dmg amounting to 100m+, even my fresh honor geared mage broken 30m dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipostylor View Post
    What do you mean by is this becoming a trend? In alterac valley you always had some full out zerg games since the early days of its release. How does this indicate a new trend? And the numbers are always getting higher with higher levels (new expansions) and better items (within expansions).
    I re-phrased it. I sometimes look back at some of the screenshots, and I see a few particular classes that are performing pretty well -consistently- namely DK's/Warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I re-phrased it. I sometimes look back at some of the screenshots, and I see a few particular classes that are performing pretty well -consistently- namely DK's/Warlocks.
    In the early days it used to be a hunter bg, but nowadays most hunters are faceroll bm ;p

Just a casual WSG

remove spaces, cant post links :{

Fixed that for you! ~Snuggli
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-24 at 02:16 PM.

Dude, #1, its AV, which means your are killing PvE NPCs most of the time, and #2, it was 40minutes long.

nuff said, no trend, close thread.

Please don't troll.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-25 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    Dude, #1, its AV, which means your are killing PvE NPCs most of the time, and #2, it was 40minutes long.

nuff said, no trend, close thread.
    really? I wanted a thread where I can see some numbers, that interests me. Why go into a thread, not contribute, and then bash it. nothing what you posted answers anything, when all I wanted to see were some screenshots of where people performed particularly well. This is not a bitching thread, though you are off to a good start.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by linticles View Post
    Just a casual WSG

So you queue with 7 people and farm the graveyard? Only 200~ kills is fairly little for that. We usually get up to 300.

Warlocks have always been fun in AV, even back in BC. Dot them through the hills!
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by linticles View Post
    Just a casual WSG

http://i.imgur.com/vZ5D9Xlm.jpg

It's very cool Bateman but that's nothing.
    Look at this: The class is called hunter and the game wasn't even premade. What do you think?

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130425/vtvzmz4g.jpg
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-25 at 06:08 AM.

65 mil damage. :O That's insane, but obviously it's pretty easy for a Lock in AV if 40 people are stacked and all AoE abilities are being spammed. My record is 40 mil in Gilneas and Isle as UH.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    65 mil damage. :O That's insane, but obviously it's pretty easy for a Lock in AV if 40 people are stacked and all AoE abilities are being spammed. My record is 40 mil in Gilneas and Isle as UH.
    I was surprised. I have never seen numbers that high for DPS or healing. I wanted to see if there were any bg's with higher numbers but so far that hasn't happened

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even remember the last time I've done decent or even good in a bg.