Deleted

what race do you suggest for horde death knight ?

im not sure what route to go help me out please

Deleted
    If you plan to tank I would say Tauren and otherwise I'd go with Orc.

For PvP, undead is the strongest. For PvE.. No idea, I haven't touched it this expansion~ I think Orc for the AP boost? Someone will correct me if im wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    This, says it all.

Deleted
    Undead, because it's just awesome

DPs is orc all the way i believe. The Orcs just have a really nicely rounded set of racials that play well to dps. Unholy with an axe makes the most out of it, but it is good for all dps flavours of DK I believe.

Pretty sure these kinds of threads are prohibited, but I'll bite: Blood Elf.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Goblin. Why ? Rocketboots, those things are awesome. (1% haste is also probably nice for dps)

Deleted
    Orc by far.

Blood fury and pet damage are awesome. Expertise bonus with axes gives more stat options when reforging (even if you don't like axes just mogg in a sword)
    -15% stun duration reduction (can be increased to -25% with a certain meta gem, huge in pvp to screw with DRs)

For pvp undead is also useful for another fear break to heal up on corpses, but tbh we already can have a lot of anti fear protection without it.

Tanking? I didn't find the tauren HP to be much benefit and warstomp barely does anything. Orc racials are still strong here with the expertise bonus and stun reduction can help in pve. Blood elf if you would like to enjoy an AoE interrupt.

Deleted
    Guess which race rules the World (of Warcraft). You really have to guess? Lil hint: The leader of the horde is..... ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus Vakarian View Post
    Tanking-Tauren
    PvP-Undead
    PvE Frost-Goblin
    PvE Unholy-Orc

So if you want to:
    Tank, go Tauren
    PvP, go Undead
    PvE DPS, I'd go Orc, you can't predict which spec is going to be #1 DPS for future tiers, and since Orc is already the best as Unholy, and comparable with Goblin assuming you can take advantage of the expertise racial and reforge that Exp into Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Pretty sure these kinds of threads are prohibited, but I'll bite: Blood Elf.
    Yes and no, it's not forbidden to discuss racials in terms of usefulness but "tell me what to pick" is a no-no.

I was hoping for someone to pick it up and go for a nice comparison so that the thread holds some value besides a lacking opening post but the larger part is just short answers lacking any real comparison which makes it feel more like a "tell me what to pick" thread than a nice discussion.

So yeah, in that light we'll close it here.