LastLast
    Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. Paladin
    2. Any
    3. I do not have any pvp gear

1. It depends (mostly spriest lately)
    2. Any melee.
    3. Too many interrupts, I have to play defensively all the time and it's a losing game.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

1. Warlock
    2. Blizzard
    3. A nerf a day, keeps the warlocks at bay.

1. DK.
    2. Hunter.
    3. Good mobility, burst and CC.

1) MW Monk
    2) DK's
    3) They shit out damage

1) Affi Lock
    2) DK's
    3) They Shit out damage, and it feels like AMS is up 100% of the time

1) HPal
    2) Warrior
    3) They are Hpal Counter - can break any of my defensive abilities.

1) Spriest
    2) Hunter
    3) Need I say more

Quote Originally Posted by marv333 View Post
    1. Mage
    2. Nothing
    3. Once your trinket is down, I can kill you in a deep freeze in like 4 globals
    Your telling me you, as a mage, dont fear a BM hunter? I highly doubt that. EVERY class fears BM hunter because you have to be play so perfectly to counteract the unbelievable damage and multiple trinkets/deterrences.

1. Warrior
    2. Rogues/Hunters(if they're good)/Mages
    3. They hurt like hell, have good defensives, and are mobile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue or Paladin.

1. What class are you?
    Warrior

2. What class do you fear the most and flee from?
    Warriors don't flee... but hypothetically Frost Mages and Rogues

3. Why?
    As a warrior you get used to the buff/nerf cycle, 1 patch of god mode, then rest of the expansion a poop riddled target dummy. Mages have always seemed a tad op to me and seem to exist outside the cycle I'm used to. Frost mages in particular can shut me down easier than most classes, and I seem to spend a majority of a fight sitting in some kind of icey root/snare outside of melee range. Without a ranged interrupt/silence it's pretty much GG once the trinket is on cd. Rogues weren't bad in 5.1 and I guess a lot of people jumped off the rogue bandwagon cause it wasn't as easy to kill people in a stun lock, but 5.2 has fixed that again and and with prep baseline now they have a huge stun window that can see you dead before second wind has a chance to tick. If they screw up they can just stealth off and reset the fight.

Honorable (aka. dishonorable mention): BM hunters. Can still summon a bajillion pets in arena, putting out ridiculous burst. Let their pet do all the hard work. Cheapest class/spec in the game imho. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I play a rogue, I don't fear any class because all the other classes are low-skillcap garbage. I don't like any of them and don't respect anyone who plays anything that isn't a rogue. To me, if a rogue is good enough, he can beat any other spec in the game irrespective of how good/bad rogues are in the metagame, that's just the nature of the class.

Infracted.

- Yva
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-04-26 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    I play a rogue, I don't fear any class because all the other classes are low-skillcap garbage. I don't like any of them and don't respect anyone who plays anything that isn't a rogue. To me, if a rogue is good enough, he can beat any other spec in the game irrespective of how good/bad rogues are in the metagame, that's just the nature of the class.
    Shut up you rogue.

Be civil or get infracted

- Yva
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2013-04-26 at 02:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post

Infracted.

- Yva
    This is true of any class.

Edit: Doing IoT PvP dailies, I run into a few people who think "Woohoo! Enh Shaman, free HK!" and shortly find themselves either trying to pull me through mobs or running back to their faction camp with their tails between their legs. Yesterday I had a Spriest who pulled one of those giant dinosaurs for mutually assured destruction rather than lose what was already an unfair fight - she managed to get me to aggro a Silver Covenant Ranger, too. I had to laugh, even if I thought it was remarkably childish.
    Last edited by Tydrane; 2013-04-26 at 04:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Deleted
    1. Hunter
    2. Demo Lock
    3. Powerful defensive CD stacking, too many sources of damage

Spriest
    none
    Spriests are op

Ele Shaman
    everyone
    they make me grab my ankles while they go in dry../shudder.
    Hi Sephurik

1. Monk
    2. Skilled hunter (Skilled part is important)
    3. I feel like messing up against a hunter is a lot more punishing than messing up against other classes, not to mention a good hunter can kite u extremely well despite the fact that they can dps u in melee range regardless.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Statistics

1. monk
    2. hunter
    they can kill you in 3 seconds absurd amount of instant cc and they just seem so faceroll
    Last edited by spelle; 2013-04-26 at 08:13 PM.

When I play spriest, which I suck at:
    Anything. -_- Case in point: Did 2s with WW who was pve geared, came up against ret/blood dk. Monk killed ret, blood dk killed monk. Final stand between me and blood dk. He won. In short: anything shits on me when I play spriest.

But, that's an alt, so who gives two shits, right?

What class do I play?
    Rogue

What class do I fear (hope gets involuntary double anal in RL)
    Hunter

To some extent, warriors too. It really is all situational though

1. Rogue
    2. No one.
    3. Because my class is op as shit atm.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Monk (Mistweaver spec)
    2. None
    3. I don't flee, unless I have three or four coming at me. Depends on the pressure, really.