Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    As a DK

MW Monks - Yeah, fuck that guy. He's a jerk.
    Skilled Geared Rogues - Sure lock me down and butt rape me. Thanks.

Deleted
    1. Retri paladin
    2. Backpeddling hunters with full tyrannical gear
    3. getting globaled aint fun yo

Deleted
    1. boomkin
    2. rogue/non derped warrior
    3. I die, a lot.

1 Spriest
    2 DKs
    3 counter everything I do, cant get away from them

Oh yeah also

1. Anything in arena
    2. Rogues in arena
    3. They are literally able to solo anyone in about 3 seconds, the damage is absolutely out of this fucking world right now. Literally dying from one rogue before ur healer can even react.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    1. What class are you?
    2. What class do you fear the most and flee from?
    3. Why?

I start

1. Death Knight
    2. Hunters
    3. Because there's no way to beat them. Zoo and infinite deterence!
    **Wanna start off saying: GREAT THREAD. Love it!**

1. Warrior/Warrior (Horde, and Filthy Ally)
    2. Hunter/Hunter (damn good hunters sure are a pain, way more than mages even)
    3. Because they hit like SEMI-TRUCK's and can just cc/root/lock/stun/own you from full to 0 in mere seconds

<3

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 09:25 PM ----------

Also btw, it should be known that - Most people on MMO-C, and ARENAJ here are pretty good players - so I am talking about GOOD people.

Everyone knows they can beat ANY CLASS if the person is terrible enough/not geared enough - I think everyone knows that.. I hope haha.

1. Frost Mage
    2. Rogues. Rogues. Rogues.
    3. With things like Cloak and Dagger, it's really difficult to stay away from them, and their output on clothies is insane.

1. Ret Pally
    2. DKs, warriors
    3. Seem difficult to burst down, have more control than I do. If my cooldowns are up, they're not as scary.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    I play a rogue, I don't fear any class because all the other classes are low-skillcap garbage. I don't like any of them and don't respect anyone who plays anything that isn't a rogue. To me, if a rogue is good enough, he can beat any other spec in the game irrespective of how good/bad rogues are in the metagame, that's just the nature of the class.

Infracted.

- Yva
    are you kidding me? get the opener, pop cds + dance/blades or pop cds + vendetta/blades then stunlock = dead. If your enemy happens to trinket you can just reset the fight. Why is every rogue so ignorant, thinking rogues are difficult? Try playing a warlock before thinking rogues have the highest skill cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpveisjokes View Post
    are you kidding me? get the opener, pop cds + dance/blades or pop cds + vendetta/blades then stunlock = dead. If your enemy happens to trinket you can just reset the fight. Why is every rogue so ignorant, thinking rogues are difficult? Try playing a warlock before thinking rogues have the highest skill cap.
    The deal is, there are classes that can actually survive this, granted they have cooldowns ready.
    Paladins can bubble or HoP, death knights can go immune to stuns and heal up/counter act, hunters can deterrence, mages can iceblock, warlocks can use bubble, etc ...

Rogue burst is insane, but there are some tools that will allow you to live through it, granted that most are either immunities or resets. I'm not saying it's fine though, I've died multiple times myself to rogues as a warlock, being kill through all my cooldowns up or even before I even had a chance to pop everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    The deal is, there are classes that can actually survive this, granted they have cooldowns ready.
    Paladins can bubble or HoP, death knights can go immune to stuns and heal up/counter act, hunters can deterrence, mages can iceblock, warlocks can use bubble, etc ...

Rogue burst is insane, but there are some tools that will allow you to live through it, granted that most are either immunities or resets. I'm not saying it's fine though, I've died multiple times myself to rogues as a warlock, being kill through all my cooldowns up or even before I even had a chance to pop everything.
    that's all true, just want to mention though that death knights would not be able to use IBF unless they had 20 rp. In most cases where a rogue gets a opener on a dk, they wouldn't be able to use IBF and would have to rely on their trinket or desecrated ground (if they took desecrated ground for their 90 talent).

MM hunter (not bm like everyone else seems to be complaining about now) I hate bm, makes me less skillful and make mistakes, anyway:
    Warlock, has been the counter to hunters since cata began.
    unholy dk, nigh unkillable with conversion blood pres faceroll, and insane damage + double dg means you ain't going to live long.
    Spriest, mostly just because of mass dispel countering my cc every time and mind flay insanity (interuptable, at least)

Deleted
    1. Orc Restoration Shaman.
    2. Unholy DK and Feral
    3. Unholy DK's because of the insane damage they dish out. If left alone they will eventually kill me if they are any good. Ferals solely because I can't do anything about them. I can't frog them, I can't root them and they sit on me all day harassing me, they are far less dangerous than a dk dmg wise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Backpeddling hunters
    i came here to say this.

get 3 scatters deathed, get 2 traps grounded, get another trap blinked to and eaten, JK DEAD ANYWAY DIDNT NEED TO LAND CC!
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Deleted
    1. Frost DK
    2. Destro Warlocks and blood dks.
    3. The warlocks start with a huge healthpool, and when you finally get them to low hp they just spam all of their heals and absorbs and kaboom they're back at full. Blood dks are annoying because of Blood shield, but if I burst enough I can get them down pretty good on my own.

Having had all classes at max, overall DK's are the scariest I'd say

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    I don't fear anyone.

That's because I'm not a lock, spriest, or warrior. :P
    I thought all Priests have Fear. Druids can have it too using Symbiosis. Probably DKs as well.

Dk's, wind walkers and good rogues
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Deleted
    1. Warrior
    2. Pretty much anything which is why I stopped playing PvP until they bring the class back in line.

1) Shadow priest/lock
    2) Rogue

Notice how its the only 2 classes where you spend most of your time CCed?