Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    What's touch of karma 0o
    Take it you were referring to playing mistweaver then, which is even worse, considering how much healing they can stop just by Icy Touching and Strangulating you.

I don't think Mistweaver needed it, but I've not played the spec. WW definitely did.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha guessing the op plays a warrior! hahahaha your tears sustain meeee!!

It's like smoke bomb, the only thing that changes is that you can move it, you cannot attack anyone inside, it lasts longer than SB(8 sec, SB lasts 5) and it's only 45 sec CD.
    But the best thing is that people are still complaining how SB are OP.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's like smoke bomb, the only thing that changes is that you can move it, you cannot attack anyone inside, it lasts longer than SB(8 sec, SB lasts 5) and it's only 45 sec CD.
    Smoke bomb and ring of peace are nothing alike...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Blizzard wants more monks in PvP, so working as intended..
    They had to do 'something' for the Windwalkers and this may not have been the best idea, but our lack of burst hurts us. They did nerf RoP from the beta version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye ROP is annoying when Mind Control + Fear + Vanish are not? or the Palas over 9000 chain ccs + bubble are not? or Shammans hex + int + totem stun aren't? or the roots + cyclones + disorient of druids are ok? and tbh most of Monks dont go for ROP they go for Oxe cc.

Don't complain against balanced classes that you can't kill lol...its all about skill whether you like it or not. If you have proper skill and a good sync with your partner you can down any team you want.

However, if you want to complain abt ROP wait till 5.3 its gonna silence for 3 secs if you do a harmful spell within or not + and addition 3 sec silence if you do

10+ Year Old Account
    2v2 as a Hpal/warrior vs double monk. Knock yourself out..

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    Yeah we have everything, that bubble that makes us immune to damage, castable heals with an infinite mana bar. On demand burst when ever we want. More directed towards Paladins because shamans in general are just in a abysmal state. To nurf a Monks control would be to nurf bubble to not make you immune to damage. It's funny because monks are easy kills WITH their cds.
    Bubble is by far the most useless skill ingame...
    Bubble gets dispelled all the time...

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Bubble is by far the most useless skill ingame...
    Bubble gets dispelled all the time...
    Yeah the ability that makes your immune to ALL damage is the most useless skill ingame, because it gets dispelled by all of those Locks, Monks, Mages, shamans, Druids, Rogues, Paladins, hunters, and death knights. Right? I guess a resto druids HoTs are useless since they're dispellable, as are priest absorbs, so i guess those specs are useless then.
    Last edited by Coraulten; 2013-04-25 at 12:46 PM.

Monks are easy to kill if they're WW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    They are both broken abilities, I´m not sure why you think the existence of one more broken ability makes the other one okay.

Has anyone else gotten silenced by a friendly ring of peace? I was playing on my boomkin alt and my monk healer would cast it on me it would sometimes silence me if I casted. I was like wtf is silencing me the first time it happened and the second time I actually got to mouse over it in my debuffs and turns out the friendly ring of peace was silencing me. We were up against a resto sham godcomp so no they didn't have a monk. I thought maybe somehow the priest was getting MCs on me and the the ring was registering me as an enemy but he had psyfiend. It wouldn't silence me until I cast. So strange.

Healing Monks are going to be so OP next patch. They're already the best RBG healer with Resto Druids. Now they're gonna be among the best in arenas with Shamans too. GG. Untouchable, and unCCable with Nimble Brew next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    Has anyone else gotten silenced by a friendly ring of peace? I was playing on my boomkin alt and my monk healer would cast it on me it would sometimes silence me if I casted. I was like wtf is silencing me the first time it happened and the second time I actually got to mouse over it in my debuffs and turns out the friendly ring of peace was silencing me. We were up against a resto sham godcomp so no they didn't have a monk. I thought maybe somehow the priest was getting MCs on me and the the ring was registering me as an enemy but he had psyfiend. It wouldn't silence me until I cast. So strange.
    Haven't noticed it with my monk, but wouldn't surprise me. Rogues are still having their physical ability Feint 'silenced' for 10seconds by gargoyles.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Monks are easy to kill if they're WW.
    and so are boomkins, but that doesn't make beam vortex or ring of peace any less retarded