how soon until we datamine the blizzcon pet/mount/vanity item?

if we assume 5.4 will be put on the ptr as fast as the other patches and assuming blizzcon occurs sometime during 5.4 how soon do you think it will be until we datamine what it is, considering all the blizzcon items have been murloc related (and even if it isnt murloc related unless its something from titan we should be able to recognize "hey blizz reference") it shouldnt be that hard to spot.

also post your speculation about what it might be. also remember that blizzcon pets that are themed have always been themed for UPCOMING games, so unless the sha are going to be in the next expansion we arent likely to get sha touched murlocs

my guesses

if burning legion a murloc dressed up as a demon hunter, id suggest a kj murloc or something like that but im afraid it would end up looking to much like murkablo

if naga/south seas a murloc which instead of legs has a tail like a naga a narlock if you will.

if blizzard all stars and bas keeps its art style it had at blizzcon i expect a "titany" murloc (the characters in blizz all stars kind of look like titan constructs if you dont know what i mean look up blizzard all stars)

if titan who knows, we have no clue what its about so i have no idea

if starcraft maybe a protoss themed murloc

if diablo id assume it would look liek whatever class they add or the big bad of the expansion

if its a mount i expect it to look similar to the big blizzard bear only themed after the next wow expansion, or might even be something else FROM the next expansion but ith a unique skin and murloc on it

or they might throw us a vanity curveball and have it be something like the murloc suit or they might give us something non murloc themed although if its not murloc themed i would be very very upset, i know it seems silly but its tradition i go to blizzcon and i expect murlocs, i love murlocs.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Kind of hoping for a mount but my hopes aren't high;
    If anything I have no expectation merely off how bad my luck is when I get to obtain these things.

I'd like a murloc styled mount; Green and finny.
    Or an angel murloc.

Whatever it is though I'll be pumped to get it.
    Missed the Diablo murloc because I didn't have a credit card at the time for the streamed version.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Kind of hoping for a mount but my hopes aren't high;
    If anything I have no expectation merely off how bad my luck is when I get to obtain these things.

I'd like a murloc styled mount; Green and finny.
    Or an angel murloc.

Whatever it is though I'll be pumped to get it.
    Missed the Diablo murloc because I didn't have a credit card at the time for the streamed version.
    a mount thats actually a murloc would be amazing, i can almost imagine a giant murloc running on all fours, would be awesome.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd certainly like it to be a Murloc pet (I don't have any Murloc pets :<) and if it were I'd maybe like it to be a Demon Hunter Murloc with a blindfold and two mini-glaives. That'd be pretty awesome :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Narloc just sounds awesome. Blizzcon or not narlocs should totally become a thing.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus