Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Shandris Feathermoon from WoW, she seems like such a badass character in the stories where she appears yet she's barely doing anything in the game.

Outside WoW I'll take Lenora from Rise of Legends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Luigi. Has far more character than his shit head brother.
    Here's the thing mate, everyone knows Luigi. He's not under-rated. He's not as over-rated as mario, though.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 12:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Shandris Feathermoon from WoW, she seems like such a badass character in the stories where she appears yet she's barely doing anything in the game.

Outside WoW I'll take Lenora from Rise of Legends.
    True that, as well as Khadgar (someone mentioned this earlier.)
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Nobody gives a shit about Luigi. Everybody's all about Mario.
    You hear super mario, you think of Mario. But Luigi has always been there, always watching.
    Never taking credit.

You go Luigi.

Quote Originally Posted by GeordieMagpie View Post
    Here's the thing mate, everyone knows Luigi. He's not under-rated. He's not as over-rated as mario, though.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 12:49 PM ----------

My cousins didn't know who Luigi was until some months ago..He's being forgotten

15+ Year Old Account
    These two badasses right here:

Pesmerga from the Suikoden series. He's this super badass knight that you don't know anything about except he's hunting Yuber. He shows up in the 1st and 2nd game and you really don't hear from him again. They bring Yuber back one more time and sort of forget about him too, but for his limited appearance, everybody still loves Yuber.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Underrated characters often come from underrated games. In my case Alan Wake from Alan Wake :P

Yoshi and Luigi are pretty underrated compared to Mario. That douchebag is taking all the credit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, never thought luigi was that underrated. Meh, anyways, good character choices people! Please enjoy each others choices.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    I agree with the guy mentioning Kreia from KotoR2, such a great character.

I always loved Varric from Dragon Age 2. Widely considered an aweful game with just as aweful characters, but Varric was the exception! (Agreed on the rest though, didnt really like any others, Merril had some funny moments but in general, they all sucked).

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw Jack Bauer, Ill take Gabriel Logan any day

http://syphonfilter.wikia.com/wiki/Gabriel_Logan

10+ Year Old Account
    Klonoa is also a nice hero, the sad thing is that most people skipped his games due to how childish he looks but it's a nice hero and has got some rather difficult stages :V

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Orlha from Chrono Cross. Chick was one of the strongest brawlers in that game. Tio from Grandia II was interesting and had some pretty sweet abilities.
    I liked using characters from different color combos for balance (yellow/green, white/black, and blue/red). And physical damage was more important than your spell damage, so you were better off using hard hitters. So my team was usually Serge, Orlha, and Glenn. Tio I don't think is underrated, in-universe. Her Lotus Flower hit everything, while canceling like every other characters' top(list-wise) special ability. I'd just use that with her and one-shot most groups of creatures.