Loot rolling with friend

So I have this friend who I have played WoW with since I first started, he Recruit-a-Friend'ed me when Cata came out. Now I promise you this is not an exaggeration, but whenever I roll against him for anything (any roll at all) I always lose, sometimes in spectacular fashion. Whne he rolls low I roll lower etc. No Exceptions no coincidences just the same everytime. Over multipes chars and characters but always the same two accounts.

Now this cannot be just insane luck or chance there has to be an association between our two accounts (something to do with recruit a friend perhaps?) one of the rolls i lost was for the stone drake from stone core for crying out loud!

Has anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: This only happens when we both NEED. Greeds go either way.
    Last edited by Boshtastic; 2013-04-24 at 04:16 PM.

You know, random is random.

Okay here's what you need too do make sure he walks under a ladder and his luck will go down

RNG is RNG. You could get heads 100 times in a row by flipping a coin. Unlikely but it's possible.

As wise man once said, keep rollin rollin rollin rollin.

Deleted
    Yeah, RnG - tis a cruel mistress sometimes ;-)

Last tier I lost the roll on every bit of non-tier haste plate (mainly MSV) to a pally tank, without exception. However I've also got around 75% luck rate on bonus rolls so I can't complain.

If I had a nickle for every time someone had thought they'd found some pattern or defect in a supposedly random process .... well, I'd have a lot of nickles. You haven't found something wierd. It's random. Yours is an outlier case that has a very low chance of happening, but its not impossible. Just like Nekovivie said, you can flip a coin and get heads 100 times in a row. That doesn't mean the universe is broken or physics stopped working. It just means you've had something very unlikely occur.