Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How bad is your auction house?

I was just wondering if my server (Detheroc - Alliance side) has the worst AH. Right now there is about 113 items on the AH. Thats total items. How bad or good is your AH. Just curious.

Deleted
    Daggerspine eu - Horde. about 1page of items in each tab if you're lucky. less in the profession tabs..

I would make a killing on that server with 113 items i would like ore and stuff for like 100g a stack

Quote Originally Posted by byDash View Post
    I would make a killing on that server with 113 items i would like ore and stuff for like 100g a stack
    The sad thing is, there's also no one to buy your ore.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU ~ Outland has everything you ever need, like you want wool? 50 pages.
    Want ore, ah np 200 pages.
    2 pages with mounts etc.

Outland has an awesome AH
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Medium server, it's not too bad. But, if you switch to the other faction on that same server, it is ridiculously bad. I've tried to sell items, anything, many at very good deals and it still won't sell. lol. Since Blizzard won't merge servers because of cross realm, they need to start merging auction houses.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mine is a med server, I don't play wow as much so stopped posting auctions, I have about 40k atm, having no trouble at all with money.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Bleeding Hollow US - Two different people are selling a Rare Spectral Tiger for 399k, needless to say im mad. They are supposed to go for 200k not 400 and competition is supposed to drive them down. >:l
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    At any given time, there is usually 2-5 (stacks) of most common items on the Horde AH on Thorium Brotherhood. To give you some perspective, Windwool cloth is about 40g/stack, Ghost Iron Ore is about 80g/stack, and any Pandarian herbs are about 80g/stack too. Flasks are around 100-150g each.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU Ragnaros is more alive then ever, the AH is stocked and you can find everything you might need.
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to find a common theme here. Low population server's are going to have crap AH while high population servers are going to have much more quantity.

Yeah, I wish they would do cross realm AH. I mean there are no meta gems on there right now. Pretty much no gems. Maybe once a week there is a few gems I need. My server is just plain dead. The last real guild transferred to Sargeras last week. Sadly they were pretty much the only ones who put up auctions. Looks like I am gonna have to transfer myself.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 09:25 PM ----------

Well the Horde side is alot better than the ally side. Last time I checked they had over 5k items on the auction house.

Alliance Twisting Nether, pretty bad compared to Alliance Kel,Thuzad. Thats why I xfered.

Quote Originally Posted by bdow99 View Post
    I was just wondering if my server (Detheroc - Alliance side) has the worst AH. Right now there is about 113 items on the AH. Thats total items. How bad or good is your AH. Just curious.
    I used to play on Detheroc too, Scooterry/Layssa were my toon names, about 2 years ago, and I transferred off because there was literally like 20 lvl 85s(in cata days) on at peak hours. Terrible...TERRIBLE server...Nice people though :P Say hi to NI for me

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

On malorne here, the players are extremely nice, but sadly this realm is dead, such a good server and the AH has been broken for several months now, only thing on there are gems which go for 2-3k for meta. So yeah, pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Bleeding Hollow US - Two different people are selling a Rare Spectral Tiger for 399k, needless to say im mad. They are supposed to go for 200k not 400 and competition is supposed to drive them down. >:l
    399k is about right for most servers I've seen them on Hell I've seen some up for around 800k mark on high pop servers too. (I paid 350k for mines and have been told that was cheap!")

My mains server has around 350-400 items on it at a time (medium pop realm)

Deleted
    Being on Draenor EU at the moment, have about 62 000 auctions up, used to be on a lower population one in early cataclysm with similar numbers to above posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rivendare US alliance side is probably the worst auction house I've ever seen. Unfortunately for me, I have a level 90 there. Its almost impossible to max out a character with an auction house that doesn't even have pure agility gems. The only way to get anything accomplished there is to know the few people who basically run the entire server.

Spinebreaker US Alliance is also pretty bad. Not as bad as Riventrash though.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Medium server, it's not too bad. But, if you switch to the other faction on that same server, it is ridiculously bad. I've tried to sell items, anything, many at very good deals and it still won't sell. lol. Since Blizzard won't merge servers because of cross realm, they need to start merging auction houses.
    Which would pretty much kill the market on a lot of things. If there aren't enough people around to have an auction house, you really just need to go to a different server. Why would anyone level on a server like that anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    H Onyxia-US.

We have an auction house?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow