Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well im happy enough with pandas. They are pretty cool, especially the shado *ahm* nights watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female Pandaren are fine, all Male Pandaren need to go back to wherever the hell it is that they came from. They are too ridiculous to take seriously.

I think Pandaren would have been more popular if you didn't have to spend a literal hour to get off the damn turtle and join a faction. I may have considered playing one if it did not.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I think Pandaren would have been more popular if you didn't have to spend a literal hour to get off the damn turtle and join a faction. I may have considered playing one if it did not.
    Seems to be the route they're going with new races, worgen/goblins with Gilneas and the Lost Isles too

Gameplay wise they were, I think they were lore wise but lore doesn't matter so I'd say they were definately a success

They make a lot more sense in the game then space goats do at the very least.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Honestly it made more sense to do this than what they have done in the past.

People didn't complain that Worgen should have been Horde cause their scary. Everyone was happy.
    The Free will option gave the class a distinct flavor of a people not born into conflict as the rest of Azeroth is which makes sense for an enlightened race isolated from a chaotic and corrupted world.
    They have a their own niche class (Monk) that most races do (ex. Orc Warrioir, Elf Mage/Archer, Undead Warlock/Deathknight etc)

Eventually everyone who took this game too seriously left (OMG PANDAS Derrp) and the game continues without them (Bonus imho)
    I play one and he's my favorite

I'd call it a success

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I got one. It most have.

As much as I resisted originally I think they have fit in well and will continue to be interesting several expansions down the road. Just looking forward to new models for all the vanilla classes so everyone feels caught up

Deleted
    Success, we never had such a deep insight on any story told for any other race.

The race looks good, the neutral behaviour fits too.

Only negative point is the fact that Aysa and Ji never did anything again past level 12.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Only negative point is the fact that Aysa and Ji never did anything again past level 12.
    Together with their factionw (tushui an houjin).