Secrets of the Empire: Drop rate in LFR (vs) Normal

Anyone know if the drop rate is the same on LFR (vs) Normal (vs) Heroic?

Warchief
    The drop rate is the same. Although I'm sure someone will chirp in with their Anecdotal Evidence suggesting otherwise.

Imagine the QQ if heroic had increase drop chance....
    Last edited by rated; 2013-04-24 at 09:18 PM.

one thing is sure though when you really need them the fuckers sure as hell wont drop . I needed 5 this reset for my legendary meta.Ended up with 1 !! which means that with the same dogshit rng im gonna have to wait atleast 2-3 weeks for the gem :/

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    one thing is sure though when you really need them the fuckers sure as hell wont drop . I needed 5 this reset for my legendary meta.Ended up with 1 !! which means that with the same dogshit rng im gonna have to wait atleast 2-3 weeks for the gem :/
    Same here. I've been averaging 1 per 3 bosses. This last week I got 2 for all 12 bosses.

Least they are better than sigils of Power.

I can't those to drop for the life of me, yet i'm drowing in a sea of sigils of wisdom.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Ya'll better off then I am. I've got 10. And I've ran LFR and Normal and some Heroics since the raid was released -_-.
    Internet Sucks at New House so no more live streaming/video uploading

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Least they are better than sigils of Power.

I can't those to drop for the life of me, yet i'm drowing in a sea of sigils of wisdom.
    Same, but ive pretty much stopped trying for them, granted ineed to complete it to progress in the questline, but 10/10 is too much when you dont need the content for anything but those.

the rng factor should be removed from this..make it require more items, but be 100% drop rate. As it is one member of our team has his gem, most of us are 10-12, then our poor Monk Tank is at 6 We all do LFR and Normal together. Even the couple that missed lfrs a week or so, have more than the Monk who has done them all every week! Just horrible that EVERYTHING is rng

Signature design by Shyama
    I would rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing special!

Started with 16 this week got 3 from 12 bosses. Have to wait till next week to get my meta :/

I haven't noticed a difference between lfr and normal. BUt it's hard to tell when I usually do lfr before raid.

Got 4/10 this week. Still 2 bosses left. Total maximum is now 16/20 (I only do LFR since the beginning and only skipped 1 full week in between)

The droprate on these things is completely retarded, but there isn't a droprate between LFR and Normal.

- In the first week I only killed 5 bosses, but got 4 secrets.
    - Until yesterday, I only got up to a total of 7 (so 3 additional drops) despite clearing (almost) full ToT every week. Some of my guildies were already done with their meta's while I wasn't even halfway done.

Yesterday, I got 10 secrets in one evening.... That's 50% more than all previous weeks COMBINED. RNG is RNG, but ... really?

I got 2 last week and 0 this week... horrid rng on these things.

Last week went up from 9 (that 9 in 3 weeks, from less boss than we have now) to 14, this week zero. Zero loot from bosses (overall 15 bosses without any loot and counting), zero from coins (I find this to be the most disgusting), zero Secrets. The pathetic part is that I am a "good girl" and I also pulled my weight on all bosses, which then left me in an even bigger depression.

It is really annoying to have such a disparity based only on luck. One of my characters has 17 while another has 8 and both have killed the same number of bosses.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

I have 18 now, no normal or heroic raids purely every boss in LFR ToT since it's release and availability.

The drop rate is the same and is subject to RNG on all formats. Unfortunately, that means RNG can, and will, rear its ugly head and skew personal results to make it seem wildly different.

Case in point, I was lazy last week and only ran the 4th wing to see the new wing and finish off the quest chain and all. I got a secret from all 3 bosses, so I went 3/3 for that run, bringing me up to a total of 11.

If only went off those 3 bosses, I would (incorrectly) conclude that ZOMG! LFR DROP IS 100%!!!11oneone, and we all know that is not true.

Can someone confirm that you only get a chance per boss kill regardless of difficulty, so for bosses I've killed in normal I wouldn't feel forced to run lfr for those same bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    The droprate on these things is completely retarded, but there isn't a droprate between LFR and Normal.

- In the first week I only killed 5 bosses, but got 4 secrets.
    - Until yesterday, I only got up to a total of 7 (so 3 additional drops) despite clearing (almost) full ToT every week. Some of my guildies were already done with their meta's while I wasn't even halfway done.

Yesterday, I got 10 secrets in one evening.... That's 50% more than all previous weeks COMBINED. RNG is RNG, but ... really?
    well Im at 3, doing lfr since the first reset.

I'll see your 5 and raise you.

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    You needed 5. HA I just finished all the lfrs I could and first 2 wings of SoO. I still need one. ONE FRIGGIN SECRET! ;( It better drop next week ><

omg this thread is so old i was wondering what the people are talking about... ( since raid realease, and so on... )

I just finished the Secrets in 3 weeks on my alt.