Thread: Best trash ever

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Best trash - Shadow labs pre nerf, magisters terrace, i've got a soft spot for the pit of saron gauntlet trash and halls of reflection the first week it was out, GJ there.

Worst - blood furnace when they were doing 360 degree cleaves which one shot most melee, ultraxion (wtb stepladder, wtf blizzard!) and those malformed abomination things in arcatraz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea what you guys were talking about Snails for, so I looked it up...

I haven't really properly raided much, but if I had to say the best trash... The constrictor tentacles in Yogg-Saron, mainly because I saw my GM being flailed around in circles and I had a giggle-fit in vent with her.

Worst would have to be the Advisors in KT fight in Tempest Keep. That's trash, right? Seeing as some people are saying trash that spawn in boss fights.
    Fiiiiiiine. Worst trash would be the orbs in the last boss of Shado-Pan Monastery. Getting gripped around every 3 seconds because no-one is killing the orbs is very annoying from a healers perspective.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Best/ Worst Trash ever was hands down Mimiron's pre Nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Ignore this post, for some reason it didn't show that it posted, so I posted it again >.>
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.