Question Scenarios While Levelling?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, wasn't it stated before MoP was released that we would be doing scenarios as we leveled? Rather than all at max level? Weren't they also going to be accessible only from actually going to the area in which the scenario would play out? Like actually having to go to, let's say Chen's Brewery, to do a scenario related to that?

Maybe I'm entirely wrong and this was never said but, I can't help but think people might like them a little more if they were done this way. More people would probably do them at least if they are getting small gear upgrades and some XP. Blizzard could put some better lore, like the latest scenarios have, in them so that players who generally level through just dungeons can experience the lore and get a clearer idea of what is going on and why they are possibly fighting a particular bad guy. Rather than only doing dungeons and saying there is no lore for anything of them >_<

Maybe I'm just confusing them with Challenge Modes, I'm not sure xD

Am I just insane to think that this would have been a good idea?
    Scenarios while leveling, what do you think?

Rarely updated...

No, you're right. They were going to do it but I believe they ran out of time and pushed it back for later. I'm hoping it's still coming because it's a good idea/feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    No, you're right. They were going to do it but I believe they ran out of time and pushed it back for later. I'm hoping it's still coming because it's a good idea/feature.
    So I'm not insane then? Yay! :P

I hope they do include it in whatever the next expansion is. Being able to do some lore-based scenarios while I'm leveling in the zone would be great.

Rarely updated...

This was brought up in the Q&A on the front page:

Question: Will you be using scenarios as a way to level our characters similar to dungeons?
    Answer: Certainly something that we have an interest in trying moving forward. We think scenarios can fill a lot of roles and earning XP could certainly be one of them.

So it seems like something they might be planning on for their next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    This was brought up in the Q&A on the front page:

Question: Will you be using scenarios as a way to level our characters similar to dungeons?
    Answer: Certainly something that we have an interest in trying moving forward. We think scenarios can fill a lot of roles and earning XP could certainly be one of them.

So it seems like something they might be planning on for their next expansion.
    Oh wow, I read that whole thing and still missed it >_>

Thanks for pointing it out lol Again, I hope they do. It would be a nice leveling addition I think.

Rarely updated...