Wrathion Legendary Chapter III: Two Princes Part II

If anyone wonder what's happen when u get up 20x legendary craps and finish the exalted with wrathion rep I made up video so you can check the story.
    I kind a not liking that we made him up that powerful weapon, and now he is seeking for 12x Titan Runstones...

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting how the Titan machinery draws in the Sha - the essence of an Old God. Wonder if it's just blind rage at their oldest and most powerful enemies. I figured that the Sha would show up in Orgrimmar when Garrosh moved some Titan technology there to muck with - I guess that's sort of the case, with the Dark Heart being a Titan-made containment unit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last phrase what Anduin said when we met first time in this video makes sense. I trust Anduin and from what he thinks and suspects of Wrathion lets me say that their ways will go apart for sure. They even might get enemies. I dont like that Black Whelp !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    The last phrase what Anduin said when we met first time in this video makes sense. I trust Anduin and from what he thinks and suspects of Wrathion lets me say that their ways will go apart for sure. They even might get enemies. I dont like that Black Whelp !
    I like 7-10% overall dmg that comes from this meta gem

Silence, thanks again for another great video. I know I won't be able to see this myself for a while so you're a big help.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Silencer, you are awesome.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm avoiding the video for spoiler reasons (I have 14 of the things myself, so it'll prolly be a few weeks before I catch up and get my meta), but I do hope Wrathion doesn't end up as a villain, as I kinda like the guy, and I like that he's basically a neutral party more interested in Azeroth itself.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

i sure hope there will be some plot to kill wrathion as his plans dont seem to include a free horde or alliance but then again i would like to serve a black dragon and destroy the world by his side :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Silencer, We made him too powerful in 5.3 we continue to do so and after that he might turn against us, or use his powers for his own purposes. I like him little bit but I like Anduin more so if he doesnt trusts him it means that he might not be "good guy".
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!