View Poll Results: What level should Demon Hunters start out as?

Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Level 55

    44 26.35%
  • Level 65

    48 28.74%
  • Level 75

    75 44.91%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
... LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    are you trolling? why would blizzard add kart racing to wow theres not even a place ingame it would fit since the only race track in game was destroyed in cata

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 08:50 PM ----------



    money says otherwise
    Pretty sure that was sarcasm, BUT! Mario Kart WoW style would be awesome. Why does there need to be a place for it right now? There's a track in Azshara, and even if there isn't a place right now... one could be built. That's besides the point though; he was just making a point.

    EDIT: I'm NOT saying there should or will be a Mario Kart WoW edition type... thing. I was just saying it would be cool.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    are you trolling? why would blizzard add kart racing to wow theres not even a place ingame it would fit since the only race track in game was destroyed in cata
    why would they add pet battles? there are no pokemon gyms in azeroth. (I love pet battles)

    by mario kart I don't mean real carts in a track, I mean races with your mounts.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    money says otherwise
    are you going to not buy the next expansion unless it has a demon hunter in it?

    you know you'll buy whatever blizzard puts out don't kid yourself
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Pretty sure that was sarcasm, BUT! Mario Kart WoW style would be awesome. Why does there need to be a place for it right now? There's a track in Azshara, and even if there isn't a place right now... one could be built. That's besides the point though; he was just making a point.

    EDIT: I'm NOT saying there should or will be a Mario Kart WoW edition type... thing. I was just saying it would be cool.
    yeah but all signs point to the opposite of what he said.

    blizzard has been hyping this expansion more than any other and has doubled all of their teams.

    if that doesnt scream "were doing something big" then nothing will
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    are you trolling? why would blizzard add kart racing to wow theres not even a place ingame it would fit since the only race track in game was destroyed in cata

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 08:50 PM ----------



    money says otherwise
    You or someone else would quit playing WoW if they do not add Demon Hunters? Is that what you're saying?

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    are you going to not buy the next expansion unless it has a demon hunter in it?

    you know you'll buy whatever blizzard puts out don't kid yourself
    if the story is good yes, if the plot summary comes out and it ends up being like bc filled with retcons and ruined characters ill probably just quit

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 08:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    You or someone else would quit playing WoW if they do not add Demon Hunters? Is that what you're saying?
    no, im saying there is a large portion who WOULD buy it if they were
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if the story is good yes, if the plot summary comes out and it ends up being like bc filled with retcons and ruined characters ill probably just quit

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 08:55 PM ----------



    no, im saying there is a large portion who WOULD buy it if they were
    There is a large portion who will buy it regardless if they add them or not.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    why would they add pet battles? there are no pokemon gyms in azeroth. (I love pet battles)

    by mario kart I don't mean real carts in a track, I mean races with your mounts.
    pets had no purpose in wow before, animal fighting is/was very popular in the real world, monster raising rpgs arent that different from normal rpgs in the first place.

    some sort of racing game would require alot more work than pet battles would
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if the story is good yes, if the plot summary comes out and it ends up being like bc filled with retcons and ruined characters ill probably just quit

    no, im saying there is a large portion who WOULD buy it if they were
    answer the question you dill

    will you not buy the next expansion if there are no demon hunters in it

    if it's not a deciding factor for you, and you're pretty invested in the idea as far as i can tell, then why would any normal person have their purchase dictated by whether or not one class enters the game

    if nobody cares why is money a factor, blizzard will just do w/e they want and make money no matter what they do
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    pets had no purpose in wow before, animal fighting is/was very popular in the real world, monster raising rpgs arent that different from normal rpgs in the first place.

    some sort of racing game would require alot more work than pet battles would
    and a lot less work than 3 new races and 1 new class
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    There is a large portion who will buy it regardless if they add them or not.
    so? that doesnt change the fact that demon hunters being a selling point would significantly raise the amount of people who would want to play it and it doesnt change the fact that demon hunters are the most requested class to be added to wow, the only thing that even came close to being as wanted in wow were pandaren, and we got pandaren, almost solely on the fact that people wanted them in the game.

    thats like saying "why make a new mewtwo form people will buy pokemon anyways" because more people will buy it if mewtwo is in it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  12. #92
    They said in a blue post that they would never do that again

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    answer the question you dill

    will you not buy the next expansion if there are no demon hunters in it

    if it's not a deciding factor for you, and you're pretty invested in the idea as far as i can tell, then why would any normal person have their purchase dictated by whether or not one class enters the game

    if nobody cares why is money a factor, blizzard will just do w/e they want and make money no matter what they do
    if blizzard added demon hunters the expansion could be me'dan and the super friends and i would buy it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  14. #94
    Honestly, if they were to introduce a new class, i dont think it will be demon hunter, rather if they do something like demon hunter, i think in my mind it would make more sense that they convert each class into a paragon class, at this point we are still basic classes, weak, at level 90 we feel the same as a level 60, in terms of real progression, levels are just numbers, they dont make you feel your characther has aucutally improved other than stat numbers, for all the journey we have endured, you would think they would be much more powerful or have learned many new things, branched out

    We have a LOT of hunters in the game, why not give hunters the choice to go down the demon hunter path? Have a legendary quest chain a very long one that lasts most of the next expansion, in which you follow along and essentially transcend into the hero class, rather than just start a new one from scratch?

    Paladins could become Templars
    Warriors could become Juggernauts (or Warbringers...lots of options)
    Mages could become Battle Mages
    Warlocks become some kind of Lich
    Monks become some kind of Master
    Rogues into true Assasins
    Druids become Arch Druids

    Bring together the lore, story, and even racial stuff to each class, make the character models reflect that they are level 100 (or whatever the next cap is) and make you work for it, at some point we will fight a real end boss of wow, and this will be our chance to be prepared for the end coming, in our current weakened state, we wouldn't make it, the titans would recruit us to go against the old gods, making it a truly epic experience

    To top it off, once each class has transcended they get access to or start quest for access to a class specific legendary weapon, that is extremely powerful, that levels with you maybe even into the next expansion, something that they have never done, would be pretty damn sweet to see progress and not have to leave legendaries behind each expansion.

    I wouldnt mind if my druid had 500k health, as an Arch Druid, would be a beast, and they could make new types of gear to go with it, infused with specific new abilities or stats for the new "paragon" classes.

    /endrant

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    They said in a blue post that they would never do that again
    no they didnt

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 09:02 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    and a lot less work than 3 new races and 1 new class
    not really, maybe less work for the art team but not for people who make the actual game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so? that doesnt change the fact that demon hunters being a selling point would significantly raise the amount of people who would want to play it and it doesnt change the fact that demon hunters are the most requested class to be added to wow, the only thing that even came close to being as wanted in wow were pandaren, and we got pandaren, almost solely on the fact that people wanted them in the game.

    thats like saying "why make a new mewtwo form people will buy pokemon anyways" because more people will buy it if mewtwo is in it
    does anyone actually care about mewtwo except you
    seriously show of hands everybody in here
    who cares about mewtwo

    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if blizzard added demon hunters the expansion could be me'dan and the super friends and i would buy it
    or they could just
    make a not-shit game
    and then people will buy it
    because it's not shit

    people won't buy/subscribe to the game just because WHOA DEMON HUNTERS they'll buy/subscribe to the game because it's (hopefully) not rubbish
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

  17. #97
    65 is the best choice lore wise as you could start out in terokkar just outside of shadowmoon and then go in for some big even and kill some general or something of the Legion

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so? that doesnt change the fact that demon hunters being a selling point would significantly raise the amount of people who would want to play it and it doesnt change the fact that demon hunters are the most requested class to be added to wow, the only thing that even came close to being as wanted in wow were pandaren, and we got pandaren, almost solely on the fact that people wanted them in the game.

    thats like saying "why make a new mewtwo form people will buy pokemon anyways" because more people will buy it if mewtwo is in it
    Heh, you like mewtwo, don't you?

    No, no. I totally see and get your point. I'm just saying that most of what a Demon Hunter is (The demons, fel magic, and etc.) already belong to other classes in game. That being said, it be silly to add a class that's a combination of these already made classes. I know some classes already have kind of "Mimic" spells of some other classes spells, but an entire class? Trust me, I love the idea of Demon Hunters, but I'm just being a realist and saying that they will most likely not happen. Sure it's still possible, but the odds are not in the Demon Hunter's favor.

    People will buy the expansion regardless if it has Demon Hunters or not if they find it interesting or just still want to continue playing WoW.

  19. #99
    Epic! Skayth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Backwards Country
    Posts
    1,543
    The money will flow if the demon hunter is added (even more). It will bring back old subscriptions that quit during cata and mop. To them, they didnt realize at the inception of the Demon Hunter during wc3, that it would become such a high fan based character, that people wondered where it was in wow alpha/beta (even stunned they added warlocks over them). To them, they know they will get back a lot of subscriptions once they say "Demon Hunter class" Doesnt need to to be hero, could be monk, but that is basically a Warcraft 3 fans holy grail.

    long live the anti-heroes

  20. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    does anyone actually care about mewtwo except you
    seriously show of hands everybody in here
    who cares about mewtwo



    or they could just
    make a not-shit game
    and then people will buy it
    because it's not shit

    people won't buy/subscribe to the game just because WHOA DEMON HUNTERS they'll buy/subscribe to the game because it's (hopefully) not rubbish
    TONS of people care about mewtwo, theres a reason he was added to melee. and he was going to be added to brawl as well but they wanted to use lucario as the mascot for pokemon

    also yes, there are tons of people who would subscribe to wow even if its just for a month to see it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

    FC: 3437-3046-3552

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •