Anyone gotten all 8 Burial keys yet?

Well, I have gotten close. I got 7 last week on my mage. He ended up getting a 502belt out of it. So I was wandering, has anyone here gotten enough keys to open all 8 of the chests yet? If so was there a purple in at least one of them?

Got it on my warlock last week, didn't get anything speciel, no epic no nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Chest contents are random, so you could get an epic with just one key if you're lucky. There's no guarantee that there'll be an epic in at least one of the chests every run.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Chest contents are random, so you could get an epic with just one key if you're lucky. There's no guarantee that there'll be an epic in at least one of the chests every run.
    Honestly though when you think about it there really should be a chance you'd get an epic off at least one chest. This would make it that much more epic knowing one chest(at least) holds an epic and you need to use your guess wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Oh I know. Just asking about peoples personal experience.

guess I don't know what the keys are for....

Deleted
    Today I had 8x on Hunter 8x on Priest and 5x on Warlock - all gave crap stuff (gold and troll boes and those paper things).

I've gotten 8x on my Monk before but that's like 2 weeks ago..

-

Today was really weird thoug never seen the keys drop from consecutive normal chests before...