Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Do not drop herbalism.

It is the best Enh profession (source: Simcraft) due to the ability to line it up with FE, PE being our most used talent, and haste value once you get 2 RPPM trinks and a meta.

If you have glyphed FE, only cast it with FE
    If you not have glyphed FE, hold the 3rd cast for FE to come up.

A couple of things to point out:
    - Your weapons (as others have pointed out) are a sore spot.
    - Your're over hit cap significantly but still enchant hit on cloak. Switch this to crit
    - As others have pointed out you are better off with mastery currently. Look to change to haste with you have 1-2 RPPM trinkets and the meta. Either way, make sure you switch up your glove enchant to whichever way you go. You can do mastery OR haste in this slot.
    - Windsong on your MH. I know you are likely waiting for a better weapon but this is a sizable DPS loss
    - Can reforge your belt out of hit

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    You FS damage is realy low , i play EM PE haste build ( +glyph of fire Elemental) and my top 3 abilities looks like
    1 Fire elemental
    2 Melee
    3 FS
    my last ToT run if you wona compare http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i7kg7fhxqukrmpe8/

Glyph of Fire elemental is "MUST HAVE" if you play EM PE its not becous of Uptime of Fire elemental but becous of fact that FE with glyph got 3 min CD and EM got 1min 30 sec CD and for every FE you got EM with max uptime on him and Haster after AP is stat thet buff you FE most so it aboud buffing you FE by Em eveytime by max up time on him becous your Elemental have bigger benefit from EM then you, my elemental on Burst do like 5 MLN damage during thous 36 sec ( 4mln melee 1 mln skills)
    Just checked with SimulationCraft (at least with my gear), fight length is still the major consideration for this glyph on patchwerk type fight.
    300s: http://www.nerdqt.com/simc/FET-300.html
    350s: http://www.nerdqt.com/simc/FET-350.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    Do not drop herbalism..
    This. Eng and Herb are our BiS profs.

Most other stuff has been said, but i want to quote this since it's important.

Quote Originally Posted by Corixa View Post
    Just checked with SimulationCraft (at least with my gear), fight length is still the major consideration for this glyph on patchwerk type fight.
    How do you do multiple summary dps reports in one sim to make it list like that? (and even more than two)

Quote Originally Posted by Corixa View Post
    If there was a way to run this same sim, on, say, 5 or even 10 second intervals, and then graph the results, over fight lengths of 3 minutes, to, say, 12 minutes, I suspect that we'd see a "saw-blade" type of graph, not too dissimilar to a sine wave.

But what might we see, if you ran that same sim on "light movement" or some of the other fight types? Is patchwerk the best representation for most fights in ToT?

Also, one thing I can point out, since adopting kubuntu's suggestion, is that I'm placing much higher on wipe attempts, and a little bit higher on boss kills. If any enhancers want to use that as a trick, to pad the meters, it can help to not give a false impression that the enhancement shaman is lagging behind, when the reality is that our dps/damage position can change, significantly, from wipe attempts, to final kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    But what might we see, if you ran that same sim on "light movement" or some of the other fight types? Is patchwerk the best representation for most fights in ToT?
    On most fights I do find it generally possible for the FE to stick to the mob its on for its whole duration. However, modeling what happens when you have to move for 15 seconds of your FE's 60 second life is untouched ground. Would be good to see.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    On most fights I do find it generally possible for the FE to stick to the mob its on for its whole duration. However, modeling what happens when you have to move for 15 seconds of your FE's 60 second life is untouched ground. Would be good to see.
    It feels like the fire elementalsticks to the target better than ever in real I didn't think a movement fight dps would affect much by fet

Not sure how to sim that though.

[QUOTE][ But what might we see, if you ran that same sim on "light movement" or some of the other fight types? Is patchwerk the best representation for most fights in ToT? /QUOTE]
    Most of of them are close to patchwerk type with some running and target switching which is quite hard to simulate anyway if not impossible.

If there was a way to run this same sim, on, say, 5 or even 10 second intervals, and then graph the results, over fight lengths of 3 minutes, to, say, 12 minutes, I suspect that we'd see a "saw-blade" type of graph, not too dissimilar to a sine wave.
    Would be interesting to see. Probably something like this although the graph is uptime not dps but I expect them to be closely related
    http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=43
    Last edited by Corixa; 2013-05-01 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Autocorrect on tablet is annoying

Corixa, I just read that article, where Bink shows the uptime of FET, as a function of fight length. The one thing that I question, is wasn't there a buff, to Elemental Mastery, since the time Bink wrote that article, that dropped the CD on EM, to 1:30, so that it now lines up much better for use with the glyphed FE?

Ryethe commented in another thread:
    ...This was simmed out and proven to be a DPS loss even with CD stacking on fight lengths that support more FE uptime without the glyph. 3-5:10 minute fights, use glyph. 9-10:20 fights use the glyph. Otherwise unglyph. This is only a general rule...
    Was that sim done, after the CD of EM was shortened? I ask, due to a comment that Kubuntu made, regarding the EM talent making the FE glyph a dps/damage increase, if paired together every CD. I was under the impression that his claim was irrespective of fight duration. Which is true?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Herb is best profession? Damn, my all time favrotie default to pick prof finally pays off! Glory to the Taurens and their +15 herb skill
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I have gotten Engineering and Herbalism now both maxed. I just need new weapons and possibly new legs also.
    OpenRaid.org

Supervisor of OpenRaid Chat
    Dreverda@OpenRaid.eu

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Corixa, I just read that article, where Bink shows the uptime of FET, as a function of fight length. The one thing that I question, is wasn't there a buff, to Elemental Mastery, since the time Bink wrote that article, that dropped the CD on EM, to 1:30, so that it now lines up much better for use with the glyphed FE?
    I checked with simcraft it is with 1.5minEM see my previous post for links