Page 1 of 2
LastLast

0 loot from token since 5.2 has come out...

im kind a little bit frustating since start of 5.2, i cant remember if we are on the 7th week or 8th week, but in 21 or 24 tokens, i got absolutely 0 loots..... im clearing normal since pretty 4 weeks and we are 2/13 HM im at 514 IL, like the lower of the grp........

any other are bad lucky guys like me?

p.s yes i know they are putting a new system for the 5.3, wanted only know if im the most bad lucky guys ever :P

Yep, no luck so far.

Buy a lottery ticket NOW.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Won items on four consecutive token rolls, and a couple more since then. RNG is RNG.

Threads like these are informative and open up a lot of interesting discussion topics.

Same here, though i'm not really bothered by it.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Threads like these are informative and open up a lot of interesting discussion topics.
    just trying to see if some people are so bad lucky like me, not like i was baby crying, rng is rng, but still suck to have 0 loots in 21 or 24

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    And the point of that post was?

OT: I've had pretty much the same luck as you, I've got 1 or 2 items from tokens so far, both stuff I didnt need... RNG is RNG.
    On the other hand - my alt is damn lucky in LFR and gets atleast 2-3 items every week so far x] And thats without the tokens, as I'm to lazy to do dailies twice a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ruggleee View Post
    just trying to see if some people are so bad lucky like me, not like i was baby crying, rng is rng, but still suck to have 0 loots in 21 or 24
    Yes, some people have bad luck. Some have good luck and some have average luck. Thats the nature of rng.

Seriously, theres enough of this type of thread on the Blizz offical forums, nothing productive comes of it so whats the point? Noone except you cares if you have bad luck, statistically it happens to loads of people.

I've got one item so far. One of the other raiders in my guild got 11 items from rolls so far.

RNG is RNG!

0 loot from tokens, infinite music from smallest violin.

@OP: Link Armory.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Link Armory so I pst your raid leader to kick you.
    Hate people get carried !

I've gotten 4 total pieces from raid drops everything else is coins. Look at my gear.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nheal/advanced

Yeah the amount of RNG we have to deal with these days seems to suck compared to tiers past. :-/ I went without a single token drop until last week, when I got three pieces! Now if I could just move past 8 of the Secrets of the Empire. Haven't got a single one in two weeks of 12/12 clears. -.-

How much loot did you get from bonus rolls in Cata? Oh yes there were none so perhaps just be happy that there is a chance of bonus loot no matter how small it is

Quote Originally Posted by iDrunkenheal View Post
    I've gotten 4 total pieces from raid drops everything else is coins. Look at my gear.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nheal/advanced
    So jealous of the helmet and waist

Havent seen either of them even on normal mode even tho i've coined both bosses every week and raid 25m

Quote Originally Posted by Postaldude View Post
    So jealous of the helmet and waist

Havent seen either of them even on normal mode even tho i've coined both bosses every week and raid 25m
    coined them lol 3 of the pieces I got from actual drops are normal gear. So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    How much loot did you get from bonus rolls in Cata? Oh yes there were none so perhaps just be happy that there is a chance of bonus loot no matter how small it is
    You didn't need a coin in cata because the loot system wasn't broken

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaManHester View Post
    You didn't need a coin in cata because the loot system wasn't broken
    how was loot system different from cata to mop??? i know ToT just have huge loot table...... i remember not geting my heroic weapon in t11.....and straight upgrade to twig from legendary staff
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!