Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzcon 2013 tickets on sale in 10 minutes!

Update 2: Tickets are now sold out! Your next chance to buy them will be Saturday morning, at 10 AM PDT.

Update: The sale is now live and you had to be pretty fast to get a spot; this is the queue after 30 seconds.

Blizzcon 2013 tickets on sale in 10 minutes!
    The sale of Blizzcon 2013 tickets will begin very shortly. If it's anything like the previous years, you will have to be very fast to grab your ticket!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Just a reminder that the first batch of BlizzCon 2013 tickets will be going on sale tomorrow (Wednesday, April 24) at 7 p.m. PDT through the online Blizzard Store—visit the ticket sales page at that time for the chance to buy yours.

If you’re going to try for tickets, we recommend reading through our earlier ticket sales information article and the ticket info section of the BlizzCon website for helpful tips to ensure your ticket purchase goes smoothly.

If you don’t get tickets tomorrow, a second batch will go on sale Saturday, April 27 at 10 a.m. PDT. In addition, tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County will go on sale Wednesday, May 1 at 7 p.m. PDT (BlizzCon admission included). Don’t forget that if you want to attend the StarCraft II 2013 World Championship Series Global Finals in-person, you’ll need a ticket to BlizzCon. For those unable to attend the show, in-depth coverage of BlizzCon will also be available through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket—further details will be announced at a later date.

BlizzCon 2013 will take place November 8 and 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center, and tickets cost $175 USD each. Tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner cost $500 USD each and include BlizzCon admission. For further information, check out the official BlizzCon site.

​Click here to buy tickets on Wednesday at 7 p.m.!
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-04-25 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow website to crash in 11 minutes lol

it will sold out in less than a minute

and who doesnt have a RSS feed yet gets left out, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    1500 in queue... spammed the fuck out F5 at like 6:59
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    I mucked up - hit F5 after the screen had loaded - four thousandth in queue

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm estimating around 5000 tickets on sale. started at 100% available at 1500, dropped to around 85% when i was about 700 in queue. 800 * 6.66 == 5000 or so
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    284 in Que right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'm estimating around 5000 tickets on sale. started at 100% available at 1500, dropped to around 85% when i was about 700 in queue. 800 * 6.66 == 5000 or so
    might not be acurate because people can buy up to 4 tickets

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    2400,7minutes 75% stock hmm hopefully D:....

Shame that half of these are going to be bought by greedy people who will sell them for 200% profit.

Currently 974 in queue, with a probable 3 minute wait.

I was like 153rd in que, got my ticket! I wonder how many total are for sale tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    The price for multiple tickets isn't changing the preview price. That might be a pretty big error if that actually is whats happening :X

I have no idea but this thing came up for me? is this bugged or something??

http://i.imgur.com/W6wmgct.png?1

587, under a minute, 60% stock left.

this thing came up for me... any idea what's wrong... i really dont want to refresh

http://i.imgur.com/W6wmgct.png?1

I wonder how many people are buying 4 tickets at a time, this is ridiculous how fast the % available is dropping Barely 1000 on my screen sold and really low already.