Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Can't change your amount after you hit checkout like you use to be able to. I wanted 4 but ended up getting 1 =\

7000 in queue, 55% to go. don't think I'll be getting them tonight. My biggest qualm with this is that I think it's the most annoying that greedy people will buy 4 tickets just to mark up 3 of them and screw people over.

Quote Originally Posted by The Troll Rogue View Post
    7000 in queue, 55% to go. don't think I'll be getting them tonight. My biggest qualm with this is that I think it's the most annoying that greedy people will buy 4 tickets just to mark up 3 of them and screw people over.
    It's called supply and demand. The value of the ticket isn't what they originally sell for. It's what people will pay to get them.

People reselling them for more is not ok, but Blizzard charging ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE DOLLARS is? o_O

Im curious how you can resell though, isnt it tied to your battlenet account and your id?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    It's called supply and demand. The value of the ticket isn't what they originally sell for. It's what people will pay to get them.
    Doesn't make it morally right, though (IMHO, YMMV).

It said in the FAQ that the name on the ticket will have to match photo ID on the door. So you won't be able to resell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Im curious how you can resell though, isnt it tied to your battlenet account and your id?
    You have a limited time to insert your personal details. The person you buy your ticket from will just put in your own info and then email you the confirmation email and the printable ticket when they can.

ebay com/itm/Blizzcon-2013-4-badges-with-Goody-Bags-Experienced-Blizzconer-/130895923325?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item1e7a01487d
    This person right here needs to be hunted down by blizzard he had 9 tickets up for sale within the first 4 mins. Thats complete bullsh!t...

Quote Originally Posted by The Troll Rogue View Post
    You have a limited time to insert your personal details. The person you buy your ticket from will just put in your own info and then email you the confirmation email and the printable ticket when they can.
    Thats the thing, you only got 15minutes to do it, after that it kicks you for the next person :P

So if people are buying huge amounts just to find out they cant resell them, we all get screwed due to people being jerks.

time to get ticket and resell it :v

Thats the thing, you only got 15minutes to do it, after that it kicks you for the next person :P

So if people are buying huge amounts just to find out they cant resell them, we all get screwed due to people being jerks.
    and blizz still gets their money

Deleted
    Not particularly happy with the readout for the ticket % sold - it was 65% when I got half way up the queue. I could have gone to bed (gone 3am here) if it was more accurate

It's not the 15 minute thing, it's that they still give you a couple of months to change your information that's going to be on the ticket itself, so that's how they sell them.

It sold out right about at whoever was original number 4000.
    My husband was around 70 when it sold out

can anyone confirm this being the fastest sold out in history? that was pretty damn fast

ebay.com/itm/Blizzcon-2013-4-badges-with-Goody-Bags-Experienced-Blizzconer-/130895923325?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item1e7a01487d
    That guy gets to sell 9 tickets and double his profits, thank you Blizzard.

Unless your sub 4000 on the saturday ticket buy, your not getting anything.