Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    they've created a second class for int leather so they probably gonna bring another int plate wearer next .. could indeed be battle-mage.

I don't really care whichever class might be next someday, as long as it nice to play.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Draenor EU

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I sense a lot of narcissism

I also don't remember Demonology warlocks having Meta through Vanilla or TBC
    It comes from a lot of discussions over such subject. I have a large CV in Demonology with a masters on Demon hunters and Warlocks thanks to that =P

And u r correct, it was my mistake meta was not around before TBC. Still, my point remains

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Oh I see. I'd try to be more involved i nyour discussion but I don't know anything about DH, I know plenty about warlock lore and history after researching my class because im gay* like that, wanna throw me a brief overview?

*Northern British insult, not in anyway an insult towards those who are homosexual.

The best overview you can have is in my signature

I prefer 4th spec for all classes. Barring that, 2nd on my list is Bard. Battle-Mage is pretty low. I think we have enough melee classes as it is.

Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of wow.joystiq.com and woweh.com