Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    You are noticing this now? But being serious now, I'm surprised Canada would agree to that.
    They also agreed on the Trading agreement and Oil explorations that are extremely beneficial to the US, but not to Canada.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone notice the date of that storyhttp://www.sootoday.com/content/news...ls.asp?c=43170 "June 1 2012" and why are you crying about this a year late........some people just have to look for something bad where there is nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    We need to form the Anglosphere coalition and dominate everything, it would also be one hell of a party.

Shouldn't New Zealand be dreaming about the sheep?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    Shouldn't New Zealand be dreaming about the sheep?
    The Welsh are much worse, trust me.

Well we do have an american puppet as leader of the country, so I can't even be surprised.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    This really has no effect except to speed up the extradition process between two countries that are already very cooperative on that front.
    shhhh - you're harshing the "US is taking over the world" buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssith View Post
    shhhh - you're harshing the "US is taking over the world" buzz.
    I mean, try asking Canada to extradite for a capital case. It won't happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    If Canadian agencies have the same privileges, then I honesty don't see anything wrong with it.
    Even if it wasn't, I'd be oke with it. Sure, I don't live in Canada or the US, but I have nothing to hide, so why would I be worried? This is what needs to happen to fight terrorism. You need to create new rules, because terrorists have no rules. We need to adapt, change, stay ahead of them.

@ OP

Yes, you are really paranoid. If you are comparing this to Nazi's, you're crazy. The Nazi's conquered, they forced themselves upon everyone. That's domination. This is nothing like that. They are talking about it. They will both agree. There's no world domination. Canada's government only has to say stop, and everything ends. That doesn't happen with world domination, that didn't happen with the Nazi's.
    Statix will suffice.

hey dont ask us for help, you want our guns taken away too. you are on you own

I wonder if the American police will beat the shit out Canadians like they do Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    I have nothing to hide, so why would I be worried?
    this is the worst argument for OR against anything in the history of ever.

Even if it wasn't, I'd be oke with it. Sure, I don't live in Canada or the US, but I have nothing to hide, so why would I be worried? This is what needs to happen to fight terrorism. You need to create new rules, because terrorists have no rules. We need to adapt, change, stay ahead of them.
    Governments need to become monsters to fight monsters? And this "nothing to hide" line is getting really old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Come on, they just want to help! I bet in nearby future US Army also will be happy to help to reason with "Quebec Separatists", exactly as USSR Army "helped" Czechoslovakia to solve their internal problems in 1968. Them superpowers tend to repeat same patterns over and over again.
    Yea they helped us (Im from former Czechoslovakia, now Czech Republic) and see what became of our country. Russians are still occupying our northen borders. (almost 50 years later) They practicly rule this part of your state....disgousting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Canadian and American police agencies are in private talks that would allow American agencies agents from organizations like the FBI and the US Drug Enforcement Administration to be accredited as police officers in Canada, with the power to arrest individuals on the street like any Canadian cop.(reddit tile)

I can't get any of the original websites to load from embassynews.ca but I found an article on another website. maybe you guys can find some other ones that give more details. Here's the one I found:::::::

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news...ls.asp?c=43170

Anyways, as an American this scares the shit out of me. I don't think we should be allowed to have power over any other country. This is starting to feel a lot like world domination and im probably being a little paranoid here but the last group of individuals who tried that(Nazis) were destroyed. And I don't feel like being destroyed anytime soon. Thoughts?
    Hey, at least we're not drone striking them yet.
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Governments need to become monsters to fight monsters? And this "nothing to hide" line is getting really old.
    Really? You would compare governments to terrorism? Do you honestly think America would become a monster like terrorism is? You need to grow up and face reality. You cannot stick with those crappy 'you are violating my privacy' rules. You Americans need to make up your mind: Do you want your government to do everything it can to prevent more terrorist attacks or just sit back and react to a new terrorist attack?

Why is it 'nothing to hide' getting old? It's the perfect line. Do you think terrorists care if you are a crimelord or a saint? They will kill you regardless. I got nothing to hide and I'd wanna feel safe. If rules need to be bent for that to happen, I am oke with it.

Recently people were upset the police forced themselves into homes in the search for the second Boston Bomber. What would you have wanted? That they come to the door: Sir, is there anyone in the house? Ehm, no police officer, no one. In the meantime, the Bomber is pointing an AK47 at the head of the person answering the door.
    Statix will suffice.

I find it hard to believe an article filled to the brim with grammatical errors and without a single link to any source.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 10:38 AM ----------

Really? You would compare governments to terrorism? Do you honestly think America would become a monster like terrorism is?
    Uh... I'm sorry, but american wars are responsible for FAR more civilian casualties across the world than all terrorist attacks on American soil combined. Look up My Lai.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    The Welsh are much worse, trust me.
    I can confirm this. Our sheep are the prettiest in all the land.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarintha View Post
    I can confirm this. Our sheep are the prettiest in all the land.
    It gets lonely in the valleys.

Deleted
    It gets lonely in the valleys.
    Well with the constant rain and lack of shelter in Wales we need something warm and cuddly to cwtch up to. A nice fluffy sheep who isn't too shy does wonders for a Welshmans health.

OT - Does this mean that Canadian law enforcers can arrest people in the USA also or is it just a one-sided thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    You are noticing this now? But being serious now, I'm surprised Canada would agree to that.
    With the Conservatives running things, nothing oppressive surprises me. Did you notice the "anti-terrorism" law they just passed yesterday which takes an axe to sections 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 13.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters