Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    If you play an easy class or a healer, you're never really good at the game. It's just a fact. Some things are so mindlessly easy and auto-win that they can't be taken seriously. Same with Arenas in general really...just running behind a pillar over and over or chain CCing people. That's not skill at all.
    The most stupid thing I've ever heard in the last 3 years of MMOChampion forum....YOU WIN SIR !

infracted.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-30 at 01:54 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tbc: played rdruid&warrior 1.9k in 2's.

Totlk: played hpala 3's 2.1k~ and 2.3k in 5's.

Cata: played hunter 2.2k 2's / 2.1k 3's and rdruid 2.1k 3's.

Mop: in both seasons so far earned 2.3k in 3's with my rdruid, and trying to get glad finally in this season.

Also played wotlk-cata few others classes 2k+
    To people whos saying healers requires no skill, id say many dps classes are even easier to play tbh...
    Hunter: just hard to shoot the damn trap right, rest is spamming arcane shot/kc/blinkstrike etc
    Uh DK: diseases up>necros>spam coils when u have runic > sometimes rarely use other dmg abilities.

Currently playing bm hunter+uh dk+rdruid 2.2k with like 80% win ratio, and the dk havent been over 2k before mop.

PS. i played in eu cyclone battlegroup till mop came, then switched to eu misery.
    Last edited by ebah; 2013-04-30 at 09:59 AM.

Rating in S13 seems lower than other season because the participation is very low compared to the past.

On Cyclone (US), we can't get past 1850-1950 because we are always matched against multi-glad at 2400 MMR >_>
    Victory to the Alliance !

I honestly don't understand ppl who play a lot without improving. This game doesn't really require any crazy reflexes, a superior strategic mind or anything like that. The more you play the better your understanding of the game will become and you will start to predict what's happening, you'll become better at pressing your buttons and you'll increase your rating?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    I honestly don't understand ppl who play a lot without improving. This game doesn't really require any crazy reflexes, a superior strategic mind or anything like that. The more you play the better your understanding of the game will become and you will start to predict what's happening, you'll become better at pressing your buttons and you'll increase your rating?
    The problem is that many players just don't want to improve, they want other players to become worse... Not to speak about clickers that are simply refusing to learn how to keybind and how to use proper macros.