Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    At least you knew where you stood with Bush, Obama flip-flops between talking about peace and then ordering drone strikes in Pakistan.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Lol, we don't choose the wrong politicians, European politics tend to be more about politics and less about mudslinging the shit out of the other parties.
    Then keep your nose out of our business. What business do you have being so interested in American politics? Keep to yourself and all is well. I could care less who your prime minister or whatever your country chooses as its leadership. Dont worry about us, and let us deal with our own problems, instead of being the back seat driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Then keep your nose out of our business. What business do you have being so interested in American politics? Keep to yourself and all is well. I could care less who your prime minister or whatever your country chooses as its leadership. Dont worry about us, and let us deal with our own problems, instead of being the back seat driver.
    You're aware this forum isn't just for American users yes?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because America is dealing with them oh so well. (I.e. not really)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    Comedy Central features the best news source on TV, which speaks volumes about the actual so-called news channels.
    Thank you! Someone else understands!

Did you even read the poll? Your title of this thread is off. Bush is still lower than Obama. Also, other recent polls do not show them this close. This is called an outlier.

Alright, this thread is nothing but pure poo flinging from every side. We don't need more of that.

Locked.