New Fireside Duel is out! Paladin vs Warrior :D

Looks friggin sweet!

Edit: Thanks for inserting it :P
    Last edited by justjimmy; 2013-04-25 at 05:37 PM. Reason: INserted the video so people can watch it on site. :D
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Guh, this settles it, I need beta NOAW!
    I LOL'd when Uther summoned Cairne xD

I'm still waiting to see the Hunter in action though
    Summoning Cairne who shouts "Garrosh, you are not fit to rule the Horde" was fun but The Paladin feeding King Mukla a banana before finishing Garrosh off at the end was even better. Well played Uther, well played.

Need to watch it again and analyze. Paladin looked so freaking strong, and Warrior so sucky. My initial idea was that the Paladin deck was just that much better made.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was mostly Garrosh having bad luck with his cards. He didn't have much opportunity to do much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yubarl View Post
    I think it was mostly Garrosh having bad luck with his cards. He didn't have much opportunity to do much.
    I think he did, I just personally don't like the deck he built. Leroy Jenkins and King Mukla are cards that give your opponent significant advantages. I hate cards like that. It's mainly why I'm kinda on the fence about the Warlock, cause he has some slightly powerful cards with obvious downsides too. Those can bite you in the ass just as much as they can help you.

Still the Warrior cards were kind of awesome. That brawl card looks fun, even if it's seriously RNG based as well. In this case it worked like a magnificent board sweep though.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think he did, I just personally don't like the deck he built. Leroy Jenkins and King Mukla are cards that give your opponent significant advantages. I hate cards like that. It's mainly why I'm kinda on the fence about the Warlock, cause he has some slightly powerful cards with obvious downsides too. Those can bite you in the ass just as much as they can help you.

Still the Warrior cards were kind of awesome. That brawl card looks fun, even if it's seriously RNG based as well. In this case it worked like a magnificent board sweep though.
    I chuckled at the animation for Brawl. Very cute!
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Guh, this settles it, I need beta NOAW!
    Seriously, this has become my most anticipated game...

All the reasons I liked playing Magic, with none of the obnoxious downsides like the hundreds-of-dollars investment...

Neither one really used their hero ability. The other heroes seemed to make much better use of theirs.

Haha...as was foreseen by me: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post20831120. blizzard is just too easy to predict.

Somehow booring duel, I was sure that the winner will be the one who happened to be :P (no spoiler!:P)

I did a turn by turn break down of the video, incase anyone find those kind of stuff useful (I know I constantly press pause to keep up with the game + commentary)

http://goo.gl/f8Hsw

Feeding King Mukla a banana and then finishing Garrosh with Bane, best finisher ever. <3
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Y'know... that ending could possibly be a Blizzard made Spoiler for the actual WoW game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gosh that was freaking awesome ! I just loved both classes. But it is obvious that Paladin was slightly stronger in card build and little bit more lucky. Though the end was EPIC called "REVENGE BI*CH!" Paladin is quite suitable class for me, but until I pick my class I need to see Rogue and Hunter in action, especially Rogue ! I guess I'll go Rogue. What I read about her was very cool, a Tricky play style. Drawing cards back, sapping etc it all is for me xD

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Y'know... that ending could possibly be a Blizzard made Spoiler for the actual WoW game...
    Nah they are not that stupid to make that obvious hint for everyone. Its was just a Epic ending to cheer the Fans of Horde !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I was gravely dissapointed in this duel...I just wanted it to last longer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairon View Post
    I think you can expect the average game to be this long tho. The previous games, especially the first one was quite a bit longer then you will probably get.

10+ Year Old Account
    The duel was amazing and really showcased the paladin well. However, the warrior had a bad starting hand and was at a disadvantage since turn 1. Hopefully we can see more of the warrior deck because so far it looked to be the weakest out of the 6 classes shown.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairon View Post
    Same. The Paladin pretty much owned the warrior the entire game.

paladin's deck was pretty awesome.