Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    BC era "Expose Weakness" did this for attack power based on an SV's agility, and wouldn't be a bad idea to modify for the modern raid.
    Impossible to balance around these days. Every raid would be forced to bring a hunter solely for this, and probably only ever bring that one hunter. At least back in BC, it was just every raid needed one Survival hunter and the rest that came could be BM just fine.

As for Mark, I'd like to see the 5% made baseline (i.e., 5% across-the-board damage increase to all our abilities), the auto-application removed, and the mark being solely a utility spell (marking stealthers, extra raid marker, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyn View Post
    Impossible to balance around these days. Every raid would be forced to bring a hunter solely for this, and probably only ever bring that one hunter. At least back in BC, it was just every raid needed one Survival hunter and the rest that came could be BM just fine.
    I'm well aware how it worked back then. Please note that I said "modify for the modern raid."

If raids "would be forced to bring a hunter", why is ok for other classes to have unique raid cooldowns? Stormlash and Skull Banner come to mind, and you even bring more than one of those in 25. Surely something similar could be done for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You're overestimating how powerful it is really. It's not some magic anti-stealth ability. Also as soon as you KC another target it goes off the stealthed person so it's become fairly useless for PvP since the Marked for Death passive change to the point where I can't find a reason to bind it anymore.

Turning Hunter's Mark into a cooldown would be a good change and actually make Hunters worth bringing to a 25man raid.

With the upcoming mega-nerf to Hunter PvP Burst another 2-3 minute cooldown that acts like a %damage increase could help them a lot since they don't really have a big cooldown anymore with the Rapid Fire 4set being nerfed too.
    It only needs to be put on the rogue and feral when they're about to restealth (the normal way, not with vanish). You don't need it on them 100% of the time to use it.

It's a hunter staple ability and it needs to stay in the game. If you want to add other cooldowns too, that's cool.

Making hunter's mark a raid-wide CD is the best idea for a hunters raid wide CD I've ever heard. Yes please.

Someone post this to GC's twitter, imo. I'm not too good with the newfangled twitterdoms. I'll even write the tweet:

Bake Hunter's Mark AP into all shots (already almost there), anti-stealth into glyph, make HM a raid-wide CD for hunters. Thoughts?
    Last edited by eschatological; 2013-04-26 at 07:02 PM. Reason: lol I don't know how to twitter

Please, enough buttons take up space on my bars. I don't want a raidwide cooldown. Just remove the damn damage portion of the spell, and keep it as a pvp utility. Arcane shot not applying it in 5.3 is already annoying me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Please, enough buttons take up space on my bars. I don't want a raidwide cooldown. Just remove the damn damage portion of the spell, and keep it as a pvp utility. Arcane shot not applying it in 5.3 is already annoying me.
    Speak for yourself, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyloggins View Post
    Speak for yourself, man.
    I'll give it a try, dude.

Aren't we the only class left without a helpful raid ability?

Priest: Hymn of Hope
    Mage: Time Warp
    Warlock: Port/cookies
    Rogue: Smoke Bomb
    Druid: Tranq/Innervate
    Monk: Zen Meditation
    Shaman: Various totems/hero
    Hunter: Aspect of the Daze Me?
    Paladin: Lay on Hands/BoP/Devo Aura
    Death Knight: Antimagic Zone
    Warrior: Banner/Rallying Cry

Wtb something besides damage to bring to the table.
    I'd love for HM to be a cooldown, 10% damage buff maybe, or another cooldown(maybe something like old school Aspect of the Wild) to reduce magic damage or raidwide Aspect of the MOnkey, causes raid to dodge all attacks for the next 5 seconds.
    Last edited by Renley; 2013-04-26 at 07:31 PM.

Either a raid wide cooldown or just remove it completely.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post

Priest: Hymn of Hope
    Mage: Time Warp
    Warlock: Port/cookies
    Rogue: Smoke Bomb
    Druid: Tranq/Innervate
    Monk: Zen Meditation
    Shaman: Various totems/hero
    Hunter: Aspect of the Daze Me?
    Paladin: Lay on Hands/BoP/Devo Aura
    Death Knight: Antimagic Zone
    Warrior: Banner/Rallying Cry

Wtb something besides damage to bring to the table.
    I'd love for HM to be a cooldown, 10% damage buff maybe, or another cooldown(maybe something like old school Aspect of the Wild) to reduce magic damage or raidwide Aspect of the MOnkey, causes raid to dodge all attacks for the next 5 seconds.
    From a 10-man point of view I think it can be argued we bring strong utility in the buff versatility. Problem is all buffs are already covered in 25-mans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Don't hunters already bring Aspect of the Daze in addition to being able to bring pretty much any buff you want by just changing a pet?

EDIT;
    Aspect of the Pack is so useless in most situations that most hunters get yelled at when they use it.
    Hence why I said Aspect of the Daze?
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-04-27 at 01:58 AM.

Aspect of the Pack is so useless in most situations that most hunters get yelled at when they use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make it an offensive CD that gives each class of a raid a unique buff, Like, dps get some sort of buff goood for them, (like haste, crit, or something,) Tanks will take less damage while it's active, and healers move faster, and take less aoe damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonleekungfu View Post
    With the passive application it's mostly ignorable in PVE now. But in PVP it's still nightmare to rogues and druids - -
    They would have, i assume, to :

- create two spells, one for pvp against stealth just like it is now
    and another for pve, either for raid utiliy or a short cooldown. But hunters I feel do no need another personal cooldown, a raid CD would be more interesting.

- get rid of the AP boost from Mark, increase passive damage, but let the spell work as it currently does for pvp.