Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What will you name your starting lvl 75 Demon hunter when "Fires of Xoroth" ships?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to start a thread asking what you will name your starting lvl 75 demon hunter when the next expansion (called Fires of Xoroth) ships? I for one am really excited over the theoretical name and new class that I have just made up and am now treating as if it is going to be implemented in game. Im going to name my Demon Hunter Bort Floozleflam (we will be able to have last names in the new expansion). I cant wait to kill the the last boss of Fires of Xoroth who as I understand it (I said it, so it must be true) will be none other than Hulk Hoganoth.

Hey,

If you're really from the future, you should post some lotto numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im going to name my chaos space marine catgirl "whatisthepointofmakingthreadsaboutsomethingthatisnotonlynotconfirmedbutalsofarfrombeingpo ssible" Since they remove limit of letter in next xpack too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to start a thread asking what you will name your starting lvl 75 demon hunter when the next expansion (called Fires of Xoroth) ships? I for one am really excited over the theoretical name and new class that I have just made up and am now treating as if it is going to be implemented in game. Im going to name my Demon Hunter Bort Floozleflam (we will be able to have last names in the new expansion). I cant wait to kill the the last boss of Fires of Xoroth who as I understand it (I said it, so it must be true) will be none other than Hulk Hoganoth.
    Lol, I like the post. How many others will not read it I wonder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank goodness, glad I'm not the only one frustrated by these stupid threads about a class that, if there's any justice, will never be implemented.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I for one am really excited over the theoretical name and new class that I have just made up and am now treating as if it is going to be implemented in game. Im going to name my Demon Hunter Bort Floozleflam (we will be able to have last names in the new expansion). I cant wait to kill the the last boss of Fires of Xoroth who as I understand it (I said it, so it must be true) will be none other than Hulk Hoganoth.
    Well played sir.

Deleted
    I will name my lvl 1 tinker in the next expansion *Oily vengeance of Gnomeregan* Mr.Tinkles.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Hey,

If you're really from the future, you should post some lotto numbers.
    Hell ya, I want some lotto numbers too
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Thank goodness, glad I'm not the only one frustrated by these stupid threads about a class that, if there's any justice, will never be implemented.
    Same here my friend, same here.

Just don't take my name: Demon Hunter Hearst Helmsley

these threads are getting too far ahead of themselves.

are you really taking it for granted that demon hunters will exist, and that the expansion will be called fires of xoroth?

10+ Year Old Account
    1 Year from now: dang, he was right!
    Surrounded by idiots

This is just silly. I mean, sure, some of it sounds believable (because you said it was), but your imagination went wrong when you thought the combined might of the Horde and Alliance could stop Hulk Hoganoth's legions of Hulkamaniacs running wild on Azeroth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Way to miss the spirit of the thread. You're so eager to be a negative nancy that you missed the fact that the thread was created to be comical - take a deep breath and allow yourself the opportunity to read the humor in it, potentially enjoy it (or not) and add to the light-hearted discussion or just walk away.

ON TOPIC

And she shall be named: Iquit Playinglastexpansion - In the new expansion, emoticons will be usable in names.

I can't wait for Demon Hunters, I'm naming mine Illidan Arthas Deathwing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    these threads are getting too far ahead of themselves.

are you really taking it for granted that demon hunters will exist, and that the expansion will be called fires of xoroth?
    If you read the post, you would understand that it's a joke.

Everyone knows "Shadows of Sargeras" is the best name for a legion themed expansion. What were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Everyone knows "Shadows of Sargeras" is the best name for a legion themed expansion. What were you thinking?
    Why does he have so many shadows attached to him?

Oh... I think I know where this is going. Nevermind.

Hulk hoganoth for warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    damn I'd laugh my ass off if this was the actual name of the expansion and they added demon hunters and they started at 75 )

anyway to be OT: Ilidanss ofc xD what else