Deleted

Do they have a freaking number?

So, after like 4-5 months break from this game I want to try it again with my friend.. and so far my experience with guild wars 2 support and other stuff i shit. I am completely pissed of and tired.

I forgot my PW for the game and trying to receive it but that fucking shit doesn't work. Always get error message. And trying to contact guild wars support but i cant find their number anywhere.. jesus fuck help me solve it. where is the number for phone support?

no i am not going to wait 200 days for a email

thanks

You will be waiting longer if you expect them to respond here. Just sayin.

It is not common for not subscription based games to offer phone support. Blizzard does not offer phone support for Diablo III or Starcraft II but it offers it for WoW becouse money from WoW subs are used to hire lots of people needed to maintain that support. GW2 does not have a subscription so you cant expect same speed and quality of support service as in WoW for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/session/

Takes generally a couple hours for them to get back to you. You can even leave a callback number for them.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Awe View Post
    It is not common for not subscription based games to offer phone support. Blizzard does not offer phone support for Diablo III or Starcraft II but it offers it for WoW becouse money from WoW subs are used to hire lots of people needed to maintain that support. GW2 does not have a subscription so you cant expect same speed and quality of support service as in WoW for example.
    interesting... i assumed you could deal with them over the phone since its your battle.net account which is part of all 3 games. If you have a D3 account and lose your password cant you call their support to get it reset?

My wife and I both forgot our passwords we setup prior to buying GW2 and we had no trouble resetting them. It took maybe 10 minutes to get the password recovery email.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but why can't you use your email? Did you forget that password as well? I'm confused why you feel the only way to get your password is by phone.