10+ Year Old Account

upgrade and dps help

Ola fellow hunters. Just got back into the game and looking for some help/clarification. Im thinking I'll only want to upgrade my weapon to TF xbow or gun. Also here is a log of my last jinrok and horridon kills with our first attempts on council http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...?s=7385&e=8054. Any tips on how I can make improvements to my DPS to further my carrying skills (starting up a new guild with no rep is fun yes?) Any and all criticism is welcome. Here is my armoury http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yubbi/advanced. Thank you all for your help in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's "Hola" also last I checked gun (Iron Qon) is BiS.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've read the agi off the gun makes it BiS but I'm on about an upgrade and whether it needs to be thunder forged or not

Deleted
    Any of the 522 weapons will be a massive upgrade, of course TF will be higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to sim it then. Thought a 504 sha weapon wouldn't be so easiliy replaced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyubbi View Post
    I'll have to sim it then. Thought a 504 sha weapon wouldn't be so easiliy replaced
    The 522 is like, 5-7k dps increase over the 504 one, it was only when you had HC (517) that it was even close to debateable.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok cheers for the info

If you can't use the Hit on Iron Qon gun, get Durumu Xbow, which has Crit/Haste.

Edit:
    For example, for me the Iron Qon bow is showing a DPS loss of ~450, because I can't utilize the Hit and my Exp also went up due to reforging around. Durumu Xbow is BiS most likely, can't imagine getting to 7.5 Hit/Exp caps with HC(with some TF maybe?) gear if you use Iron Qon bow
    Last edited by Tehterokkar; 2013-04-27 at 09:32 PM.