Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How was your raiding loot week?

This isn't a QQ thread, I'm just curious if anyone else had as bad of a week as I did. This week I did all of the ToT LFR, used all 3 of my Mogu coins and got nothing but gold. I even did Sha, Galleon and Nalak and received nothing but gold there too. Anyone else have a week like this? Or did you have better luck? If so what did you get?

Hope your week went better than mine!

I have not gotten a single piece of loot in weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    No loot from tot or the world bosses for the past month or so

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to forget about these sorts of things.

Don't really do LFR much anymore, I usually average an item or two a week, though it's almost always something I've won before, so never anything too exciting, part of the reason why I don't bother.

Deleted
    With one word, crap.

ToT 10 keeps giving me trinkets, rings, necks and stuff that I don't need/want/use... but no tier and no weapons... I'd trade all that for that single 2h weapon upgrade from the Council. No loot from Nalak either - except on my alt ofc. Sha hasn't given anything at all during this year (after spamming me with duplicates last year) and the only piece of loot I've ever gotten from Galleon was useless.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2013-04-26 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 3 tier pieces, gave me my 4set for prot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Tier legs on my paladin and warlock, both from Nalak. Heroic ring for my paladin that I already had, from a bonus roll. Lost the haste/mastery shoulders
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    awesomee!
    First Jin-Rokh dropped me a 535 ring, then ji-kun dropped thunderforged ilvl 541 trinket and my tier legs <3<3

Well, I got totally screwed on Secrets of the Empire this week. I'm hoping I can finish the quest next week.

I replaced my crappy ToES ring with a ring from Oondasta (in a rare case of a bonus roll actually working in my favor). I bought a valor belt. And my raid got so much Leather gear (our 10 man has no Leather class) disenchanted this week that I used the Haunting Spirits to craft some boots.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

4 Secrets of the Empire, 2 Tier pieces to get my Hpally 4 set which is crap, a valor trinket (mainly for CM's) full clear +Ji-Kun & Jin'rokh heroic in 2 days enabling us to finish a day early.

10+ Year Old Account
    My loot has been shocking for the past 3 weeks, got a couple of sidegrades 3 weeks ago but they'll be replaced the moment that tier drops. Nothing since (2/13H).

I did get to complete my legendary meta last week though.

I got nothing from LFR or Nalak/Oondasta and nothing I need or want dropped from normal ToT but I finally got a damn two-hander from a coin so I'm satisfied.

I have only three slots to replace and I'm 522 or higher in all of them. Not too shabby.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

It's been a slow week for me, which is strange because I usually have good luck with drops. They only upgrade Ive gotten has been what I bought with VP. I still have 1 wing of ToT to go of LFR and 1 more guild raid night this week so Im hoping things will turn around

Still missing a Bad Juju and a belt, but I did get a ring and my tier shoulders this week so things aren't bad.

Absolutely nothing since durumu last week.

Really succesful. Made a rogue 4/05 dinged him 90 4/15 got him to lfr quickly. Safe to say he is 493 atm.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I picked up a bunch of Resto pieces which is cool and I picked up my two piece today. Not my OPTIMAL two piece, but a two piece nonetheless. My PR puts me at 4 piece next week if I get good tier drops. Here's to hoping!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't really complain. Coined a 541 2h off council, won the heroic tier gloves giving myself 2set. Upgraded my TF feathers off Ji-kun to heroic.

Only problem is the secrets... 17/20. Getting there, but it will end up being a casual 3 weeks behind the rest of my raid.

All LFR runs:

Ran MSV, got 1 sigil that I needed.
    Ran 2 of the 4 ToT wings, got nothing.

It's all good though, I really am more concerned with getting my sigils so I can continue the Wrathion stuff. My gear is more than adequate for LFR as is, and I'm already a bit tired of these encounters, so will probably drop down to just running 2 ToT wings each week and hoping for the best as far as Secrets go.

/highly suspect that I won't get the Wrathion quest line finished.