Thread: One Crazy mom

One Crazy mom

I was browsing imgur and I saw this http://imgur.com/gallery/cNzzy

Now this is one crazy story. No real evidence is presented tho. So it hard to know who is really telling the truth. Anyhow what do others think of this?

Crazy stuff. I hope the best for that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a troll to me

Quote Originally Posted by Not Helping View Post
    I was browsing imgur and I saw this http://imgur.com/gallery/cNzzy

Now this is one crazy story. No real evidence is presented tho. So it hard to know who is really telling the truth. Anyhow what do others think of this?
    You pretty much say it all right there. It's a claim written on the internet without any proof. Maybe if I forward it I can cure somebodies cancer, and money will come my way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Looks like a troll to me
    It's Imgur. You can probably assume it is.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Looks like all the comments are taking it as fact. Are people so gullible?

Deleted
    His dad is a full commander and doesn't have the balls to do something about this? I call bullshit.

oh wait.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...53k-fraud.html

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    His dad is a full commander and doesn't have the balls to do something about this? I call bullshit.

oh wait.......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...53k-fraud.html
    Yeah, I found that too... do all the people there just see "story! Must be fact!" never minding the the "solent news" line?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    Yeah, I found that too... do all the people there just see "story! Must be fact!" never minding the the "solent news" line?
    What are you on about ?

"find cash in hand jobs "

I read this wrong
    (^^_)

Dunno if it is fact, but the facts stated in the article linked does seem to match up with the story. if it is true, i think the mother seriously needs to be put in a mental hospital for her entire lifetime. Also, if she is in a cult this would be very much possible. I had a friend in school whos parent were in a cult, and when he turned 18 he told them that he did not wish to there anymore, and left the cult. He was thrown out from home, and his parents have cut off all contact. He only got faint contact with his brother now through the internet, since his parents told his brother, that he would also get thrown out if he ever contacted my friend again. Cults are sick imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    What are you on about ?
    op story is fake... the pictures say "solent news" because they're from a news site, just look up one of the pictures and you'll find a small news story. The so called "evil mother" is the wife of the navy guy, the guy who stole 75k, the wife gave evidence against him.

Not so sure I can swallow this story as it stands but on a side note those puppies are effin adorable.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    No shit it's fake. The story is not even treated seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    reminds me of that crazy dark sided lady >.< People do crazy things for what they believe in :S Maybe she thought that if they were punished they would see reason? or maybe she is just a spiteful nut job that just needs to go away :P

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    reminds me of that crazy dark sided lady >.< People do crazy things for what they believe in :S Maybe she thought that if they were punished they would see reason? or maybe she is just a spiteful nut job that just needs to go away :P
    Or maybe she's just the woman who gave evidence on her husbands stealing money that was suppose to go to children...

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Based on the news article, I think this would make a very interesting Lifetime made for TV movie.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    She aint got shit on my sister.
    I like sandwiches