Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    All praise to the dude who instantly relisted it. He is the winner today, you are the loser.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

earlier tonight i screwed up and crafted a 476 chest when i should have made the 496 one, simply because i'm stupid and didn't pull the blood spirits out of the mail OR bother to read what i was crafting. i don't feel nearly as foolish now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Except he put it right back up for 40k. He's not even gonna use it.
    so he bought it. it his now. if you buy a new tv in a shop does it says you need to use it? nope so your out of luck

how did u miss 3 zeros exactly? thats like ultra fail..

not much u can do though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I accidentally listed the weapon on the AH for 59g when I meant to put it up for 59k. I know the guy who bought it, but he's blocking me. He Reposted the weapon the AH for 40k. Is there anyway to get back the weapon or I just gotta eat the gold loss?
    It sounds like a painful lesson to learn. No there isn't any way to get the weapon back unless the guy does it voluntarily, which I doubt will happen since he's muted you.

In short, you screwed yourself.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shuffling to earn gold isn't a revolutionary new thing in wow, just post another 1000 weapons and you've have your loss covered.., which realm are you on again`?

10+ Year Old Account
    He bought it, its his to do with as he choses... if he wants to vendor it, thats his business... if he sells it for 900k thats his business... You made it and sold it... you no longer have a claim to it... period.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Your problem, why should we care?
    He didn't ask you to care, he asked for your guidance.

Sadly, to confirm what the others have said, all sales and/or purchases on the Auction House are final and this is not something Customer Support can help with.

Edit: To clarify another matter, the buyer is free to do whatever he or she wish with the item. May that be resell it, give it away, disenchant it, or something else. It's up to the player.
    Last edited by Gontier; 2013-04-26 at 10:03 AM.

You may have lost some gold. But you learned an even more valuable lesson!

Sorry for the loss, but Blizzard views it as a legitimate auction sale and will refuse to correct your mistake. You have only yourself to blame, though. Double check your numbers next time you post an expensive item on the AH!

I feel 0% sorry for you ....hope this happens more often because I know now your the guy who lists everything 1000x the actual value .

We all make AH mistakes, it is the cost of doing business. If it makes you feel any better, no one, absolutely no one, was going to give you 40k let along 59k. The LFR weapons drop off of several bosses and will take a Black Prince gem socket.

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    You really going there?

Q: Who failed?

Q: Why would Blizzard correct the mistake?

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 05:51 AM ----------

Oh BMAH was fun.

During the Brawler Invite rush I used all my gold to jack up the price to beyond 30k for 2 weeks straight =D

And finally bought 1 for 1.5k

Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    Hahah, you failed! Deal with it and L2notfail!

Not that I sympathize with the OP, but this thread confirms my belief that most of you are 12 year olds who are awful in your attempts to be edgy or funny. What a cesspool xD

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    We all make AH mistakes, it is the cost of doing business. If it makes you feel any better, no one, absolutely no one, was going to give you 40k let along 59k. The LFR weapons drop off of several bosses and will take a Black Prince gem socket.

Sadly, this is false... I've sold my Blazefury, Reborn for 48k, 2 days ago now. It's feasible that the intended price would've been paid for it.

OP: I'm sorry for your loss. I'm a little saddened that the buyer put you on ignore, but hey, they did find a smashing bargain in the end... as bad as it feels to you.

Deleted
    I think the questions been answered adequately, there was really no need for the amount of mockery and rudeness from some people in this thread. Sorry you lost out OP Going to close this here.