View Poll Results: Which of the submissions do you like best?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Argent Crusader’s Hymn

11 52.38%
  • Wrath of the Piano Queen

3 14.29%
  • Why Do Leaves Fall

4 19.05%
  • Lament of the Highborne by Galesong

2 9.52%
  • Patch Tuesday

1 4.76%

Blizzcon Talent Contest, MMO-champion poll

Hey, so I just saw the BlizzCon Talent Contest— Community’s Choice Poll and figured we could have a poll here on MMO-champion as well. =)

The Argent Crusader's Hymn:

Wrath of the Piano Queen:

Why Do Leaves Fall:

Lament of the Highborne by Galesong:

Patch Tuesday:

The Argent Crusader's Hymn: I thought it was excellent, save for the guys wearing skirts. That was weird.

Wrath of the Piano Queen: Excellent. Nothing else needs to be said.

Why Do Leaves Fall: A lot of it was cheesy, but I like how much effort they put into the costumes.

Lament of the Highborne by Galesong: The girls are pretty and the costumes are good, but I'm not a big fan of the music. Personal preference I guess.

Patch Tuesday: Rather amusing, but the general sense seems sort of pathetic. Well produced though.

Final remarks: If the guys weren't wearing skirts in the The Argent Crusader's Hymn, they would have my vote, but because of that I'm going with Wrath of the Piano Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delti View Post
    If Forgettable knew what he was doing with his keyboard, I would totally kick his ass in dps!
    ^ My guild leader while drunk.

Why was the 2nd video recorded with such poor equipment. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Givemount View Post
    Why was the 2nd video recorded with such poor equipment. ;_;
    It is a shame, I feel that I would have been able to enjoy her submission a lot more if the quality wasn't as bad as it is. =/

Well - my vote can't be objective since I'm the author of 3rd video

But to be honest - I have no idea why those videos are here. Except the last guy on guitar I knew all those submission before results and I thought they were our toughest competition.
    I'm soo surprised none of them made into top3. I'm SOOOO interested what they did to be in top3.

Well - I rly like Argent Crusade hymn, but they are professional artists so it's no wonder their song is awesome.
    But as overall performance - I think ours is better

Wrath of Piano Queen - nice performance, but she's also professional artist so it's strange to expect something less . But the video itself is boring and with a bit crappy quality.

Lament of Highborne - not bad, but honestly I'm already sick of this song after I used to listen to it hundreds times

Guy on guitar - ok, but too bad quality to even watch it till end. Plus from what I know this song is nothing new

Cheers to everyone

Argent Crusader's Hymn is the only one I could actually watch all of the way through. It is very good.