Question SUB and FTP grouping.

I hate not being able to post on their forums. So I got a simple question. I am playing with FTP people, if I got the sub, which really I only want to unlock a couple of races which I found out is cheaper by just getting the sub. However I'm kind of worried I will out level my friends. Is there some way to counter act this?? I hate to turn it off or something but that might be what I would have to do. As I remember from beta playing SWTOR (which is where I quit after release), the game was very very group unfriendly, which is one of the reasons it deserves its SINGLE PLAYER MMO name.

Has anything improved?

You outlevel them assuming all things being equal. Other than not allowing grouping for the same class quest the game is pretty good to groups. You get increased exp in a group and social points as a bonus.

Deleted
    Hello Volomon,

From level 10 onwards, subs get better XP in general than the FTP and premiums. In order to try and limit the effect that this may have on your level compared to your friends, I would suggest you avoid completing bonus quests and don't do any FP or WZ, just stick to questing and crafting.

I do think that you should not limit yourself because your friends do not want to pay a subscription, that is their choice, not yours !

To add to that, you outleveling them can only be a good thing.

If they have a HEROIC 4 quest to do, you slightly outleveling the content can only help them complete the quest and not have to worry about outside help.

Being Max Level is a GOOD THING!