Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Guess what will be the main trash in raid.

Orcs.

Are you trying to tell me that they will still be the main body of the horde after such slaughter?
    Im sure there will be
    -Orcs
    -Sha
    -Goblins
    -Proto Dragons and other monsters
    -Elementals
    -Opposite Faction
    -Mantid?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    And MASSIVELY insulting to the Night Elves and Gilneans who's lands the Horde are currently occupying.
    Really you are all just occupying Troll lands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jinreeko View Post
    are you quoting the Q&A in your first paragraph?

Probably gonna be a huge orc slaughter, I don't know. It could also be that much of the orcs are sha-possessed, and sometimes with sha-possessed stuff they don't really "die," their sha is just defeated, like Taran Zhu
    Remember the initial quests - those npcs weren't just possesed, but completely taken over.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to remind you all too, since you all do tend to over exaggerate things despite that the developers say, but just like how the devs said months ago how Garrosh would not be a corrupted bad guy, he's just an asshole, likewise, the devs said months ago, that Varian would tell the alliance 'We're not here to dominate these people, we're here to take down a tyrant (garrosh)'.

Try listening to the devs before you make debates with no basis of evidence.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Far too excited to see this 'bloodbath' of Orgrimmar, rape the woman and waste the man! Send the red skins back to their holes! >=D

I'm not sure what they're going to do about ensuring there will be a Horde afterwards, obviously because it's their playerbase, but I can't think of anything they could do other than "yeah, we killed Garrosh and took pitty on the Horde so instead of striking while they're weak, we'll let them rebuild. Good guy Varian."
    typical misunderstanding from alliance members. remember, you will only come so far to "lay waste to orgrimmar" because we, THE HORDE will let you (or even help you in that task). because guess what horde members will be raiding when this patch arrives? bingo. so as i see it, we will be killing garrosh ourselves while we allow the alliance weaklings to help us distract the guards! ;-)

LOK TAR!

edit:
    oh, and read what Trassk had to say right above me. he is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I want to remind you all too, since you all do tend to over exaggerate things despite that the developers say, but just like how the devs said months ago how Garrosh would not be a corrupted bad guy, he's just an asshole, likewise, the devs said months ago, that Varian would tell the alliance 'We're not here to dominate these people, we're here to take down a tyrant (garrosh)'.

Try listening to the devs before you make debates with no basis of evidence.
    Anyone thinking the bloodbath is going to be Alliance going ape shit and killing everything Horde is delusional. May there be a few Alliance that disobey command and start killing both rebels and pro-Garrosh Horde? Sure, and they will almost 100% become a boss fight.

I think the bloodbath they're referring to is going to be the instance as a whole in general. A lot of blood will be shed on all sides, however, the rebels are the least numerous, and even though they may take back a few Orcs who were hostile in SoO, the Horde's population is going to be crippled after MoP. Even if they and the Alliance have equal casualties in SoO, the Horde is going to come out of it looking much worse. Which is exactly what should happen. The siege shouldn't end with both factions stronger than ever. It should end with one stronger than ever, while the other is weaker, but strong enough to keep on pushing through, which suits the Horde perfectly.

I honestly doubt there will be a Legion expac next. The fact that they said Turalyon and Alleria will EVENTUALLY return (unlike how they said a few months ago they will show up next expac), and the fact that the Horde wont be that strong, makes me think the Legion wont return just yet. So I guess Azshara is the next big bad.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    typical misunderstanding from alliance members. remember, you will only come so far to "lay waste to orgrimmar" because we, THE HORDE will let you (or even help you in that task). because guess what horde members will be raiding when this patch arrives? bingo. so as i see it, we will be killing garrosh ourselves while we allow the alliance weaklings to help us distract the guards! ;-)

LOK TAR!

edit:
    oh, and read what Trassk had to say right above me. he is right.
    Its funny, cause if one race in the Horde turns bad, the whole faction is unable to stop them and crumbles. If Big Brother Alliance didn't come to help, looks like Garrosh would squash the Tauren and Trolls before the Forsaken or Belves could even step on their ships.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of you guys need to go back and play the final solo scenario for the unlocking of Isle of Thunder.

Taran Zhu basically reprimands both Jaina and Lor'themar for their petulant bickering (much like the tit for tat happening in this thread). Despite what many here would like to think, the reality of war is anything but grand. It's disastrous - in this case for both sides. If either the alliance or the horde is to have a future they need to learn how to co-exist.

The big picture is that Garrosh is bad for everyone. He is destroying the horde and he is destroying the alliance. Only by standing together will the "good" horde and alliance triumph.

I expect that the toll on either side will be very high. Once Garrosh is defeated, the pain of their mutual losses will force both the alliance and the horde to recognise the idiocy of continued conflict. Bloodied and broken they'll look at each other, nod in understanding and mutual respect (even if they still don't like other) and part ways to continue their seperate lives.

I expect that the events in SoO will open the doors for talks to begin between the two factions so that they can move forward and co-exist, because they will finally have learned the lesson that conflict is not the answer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    A lot of you guys need to go back and play the final solo scenario for the unlocking of Isle of Thunder.

Taran Zhu basically reprimands both Jaina and Lor'themar for their petulant bickering (much like the tit for tat happening in this thread). Despite what many here would like to think, the reality of war is anything but grand. It's disastrous - in this case for both sides. If either the alliance or the horde is to have a future they need to learn how to co-exist.

The big picture is that Garrosh is bad for everyone. He is destroying the horde and he is destroying the alliance. Only by standing together will the "good" horde and alliance triumph.

I expect that the toll on either side will be very high. Once Garrosh is defeated, the pain of their mutual losses will force both the alliance and the horde to recognise the idiocy of continued conflict. Bloodied and broken they'll look at each other, nod in understanding and mutual respect (even if they still don't like other) and part ways to continue their seperate lives.

I expect that the events in SoO will open the doors for talks to begin between the two factions so that they can move forward and co-exist, because they will finally have learned the lesson that conflict is not the answer...
    and then the lights dim, Barry White plays over the jukebox, Human and Orc eyes lock across the room.....

I hope the raid is like the Darnassus quest, the alliance raid is actually in Orgrimmar, so we can see them and react to them. And wipe them. Repeatedly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I hope the raid is like the Darnassus quest, the alliance raid is actually in Orgrimmar, so we can see them and react to them. And wipe them. Repeatedly.
    No forum servers anywhere have the capacity to withstand the sheer amount of tears that would be had...
    Last edited by mmoc1252a3496d; 2013-04-26 at 01:36 PM. Reason: tardy spelling

The fact they said this makes me hope there will AT LEAST be 2 major character deaths (not including Garrosh, if he's even killed)
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Far too excited to see this 'bloodbath' of Orgrimmar, rape the woman and waste the man! Send the red skins back to their holes! >=D
    are you sure? orc women are so muscular they can probably crush your peepee with a contraction.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    are you sure? orc women are so muscular they can probably crush your peepee with a contraction.
    Yeah you're probably right, I didn't think it through... I was listening to Maiden whilst writing that post so xD

I guess just take the women and children captive and use them as bartering currency once the battle is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    Well, NE have evolved from Trolls so it's as much their land too.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    no, you are all occupying the lands of the old gods!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yeah you're probably right, I didn't think it through... I was listening to Maiden whilst writing that post so xD

I guess just take the women and children captive and use them as bartering currency once the battle is over.
    You can keep them if you want. Have fun with your new orc-wife btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/images/a/a3/...heVigilant.jpg

she wants to blow him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just had an image of my human character and his domestically abusive orc wife at home together.

"You rub wife feet now"

*Trembling in fear* "Yes dear"

~Later that night~

"We make sex time now"

"I'm not feeling quite up to it, I have a headache..."

"WE MAKE SEX TIME NOW"

*Trembling in fear and crying* "Yes dear"

...Yeah don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    i laughed so hard on this.. lol

I hope the streets are filled with the traitors horde blood! All hail Garrosh leader of the true horde!