Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Orgrimmar is going to be a bloodbath.

A fear many Alliance players have is that everything that the Horde has done to the faction up until this point will be laid on Garrosh and all will be forgiven. Can we safely assume that this will not be the case? To the Alliance, the Horde has a lot to answer for without Hellscream.
    I address this somewhat in an above answer - how SHOULD we depict Alliance justice without deleting a bunch of old zone content? Also, we still need to make sure a Horde EXISTS after Garrosh falls, because, you know, they're half our players. But certainly going forward into the next expansion we can carry forward the themes of Horde trying to rebuild itself from an absolutely terrible war and the Alliance - a unified victorious juggernaut - taking the initiative in the challenges that lie ahead.

To me it seems like Orgrimmar will be destroyed but then rebuilded :> How do you guys see the end of Orgrimmar? What do you think will happen?

I hope the entrace to the SoO will be the western gate, does anyone use that anyway?

are you quoting the Q&A in your first paragraph?

Probably gonna be a huge orc slaughter, I don't know. It could also be that much of the orcs are sha-possessed, and sometimes with sha-possessed stuff they don't really "die," their sha is just defeated, like Taran Zhu

Deleted
    Far too excited to see this 'bloodbath' of Orgrimmar, rape the woman and waste the man! Send the red skins back to their holes! >=D

I'm not sure what they're going to do about ensuring there will be a Horde afterwards, obviously because it's their playerbase, but I can't think of anything they could do other than "yeah, we killed Garrosh and took pitty on the Horde so instead of striking while they're weak, we'll let them rebuild. Good guy Varian."

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I hope the entrace to the SoO will be the western gate, does anyone use that anyway?
    I think I've only ever seen it used when invading for the Downing The Leaders achi, so I guess it would make sense!
    Last edited by mmoc1252a3496d; 2013-04-26 at 10:08 AM. Reason: additions

Deleted
    I think we should take down the front gate completely

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Far too excited to see this 'bloodbath' of Orgrimmar, rape the woman and waste the man! Send the red skins back to their holes! >

I'm not sure what they're going to do about ensuring there will be a Horde afterwards, obviously because it's their playerbase, but I can't think of anything they could do other that "yeah, we killed Garrosh and took pitty on the Horde so instead of striking while they're weak, we'll let them rebuild. Good guy Varian."
    that would be too cheesy

I want orcs to take such major blow that they will no longer be dominant race in horde.

Who am I kidding, Metzen will just spawn more.

I vote, before we go to Ogrimmar to join in, we take Lordearon and Silvermoon back while there's noone there. Would be easiest battles ever!

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    that would be too cheesy
    And MASSIVELY insulting to the Night Elves and Gilneans who's lands the Horde are currently occupying.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Who am I kidding, Metzen will just spawn more.
    Well there are only meant to be a the remains of a few clans left over from the wars, and a few that escaped the pens. I'm not quite sure how they've managed to get numbers to rival the humans.. (but then only a few Goblins survived the escape from Kezan and they're EVERYwhere now)
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2013-04-26 at 10:12 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted

that would be too cheesy
    I know I know xD There's always the alternative ~All Horde players have had their characters removed and permenantly deleted from the database due to them falling in the SoO conquest, please create a new character on the Alliance faction to keep playing~

I don't think that would go down to well.... :P
    Last edited by mmoc1252a3496d; 2013-04-26 at 10:12 AM. Reason: tardy typo

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    And MASSIVELY insulting to the Night Elves and Gilneans who's lands the Horde are currently occupying.
    Obviously its not theirs if orcs occupy it.

Deleted
    haha the only reason alliance gets to help because else you guys would miss the raid, we don't need you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    haha the only reason alliance gets to help because else you guys would miss the raid, we don't need you.
    Slay the Alliance!

VICTORY TO THE HORDE!

Im siding with Vol'jin either way.

And no, Alliance wont be able to stomp the rebellion along with Garrosh, the Darkspear Rebellion will be huge.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 07:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    yup its kinda this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really hope that "bloodbath" refers to brave rebels and alliance soldiers. Garrosh could unleash some retarded weapon of unimaginable evil to result in soooo many casualities. "Daddy will never come home sweetie". Also im hoping for a little purge amongst a sue's, i mean our brave protagonist characters. At least to per faction should bite the dust.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I vote, before we go to Ogrimmar to join in, we take Lordearon and Silvermoon back while there's noone there. Would be easiest battles ever!
    too bad both of those cities are under the control of the same people that they always have been. cant take something back that was never yours to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    I bet Sylvanas/Lor'themar will be threatening the eastern kingdoms while the whole alliance is in kalimdor ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    too bad both of those cities are under the control of the same people that they always have been. cant take something back that was never yours to begin with.
    With propaganda, you have ownership to everything.

Luckily, humans already have their religion of brainwashing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hope so, then Jaina will mana bomb it like Theramore, and we'll never hear of these bloody orcs again. And we'll make fields to breed those cows from Mulgore.

Varok Saurfang has arrived to crit the notion that the Horde will roll over and die into oblivion!!

I fully expected this kind of behavior from a faction that has always lived in fear of those not like them. They seek to strike while they sense weakness instead of challenge the Horde while they are strongest. Typical Alliance cowards! I will laugh as you run for your lives when things don't go quite as you planned in Orgrimmar. Garrosh will fall, but someone new will take his place and kick Varian and his mewling Alliance back across the sea! Lok'tar Ogar my brethren!! FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Hope so, then Jaina will mana bomb it like Theramore, and we'll never hear of these bloody orcs again. And we'll make fields to breed those cows from Mulgore.
    And then you kill all jews!

Wait, what?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's a massacre, chaos is what an end boss is supposed to be about.