10+ Year Old Account

lfr bloodlust talisman and normal bad juju...

...since I have these both trinkets some ppls (rogues xD) told me to stack in yellow socket +80agi +160 haste gem.Since new proc in mop from these trinkets is that true or i can stay with old geming in yellow socket +80agi +160 mastery ???

thx

well stats weights change for assassination once you reach a BiS level of gear EP Haste Values go from 1.168 to 1.511, mastery becomes less valuable in my current gear ep stats go from 1.251 to 1.3 somtehing so its definetly better to soket agi haste at some point. what i've been reading is that the new trinkets are scaling with TRUE haste which excludes SnD i guess the more haste you get the more procs you get idk tho maybe someone else could explain better
    Last edited by Koji2k11; 2013-04-26 at 12:59 PM.
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    well stats weights change for assassination once you reach a BiS level of gear EP Haste Values go from 1.168 to 1.511, mastery becomes less valuable in my current gear ep stats go from 1.251 to 1.3 somtehing so its definetly better to soket agi haste at some point
    thx m8 here si my link so can you advise me to put ag haste or stay with agi maste at current gear

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced

currently mastery is still ahead of haste at your current state but not my buch its like a 0.021 difference stay at mastery right now once you get better gear change sokets to haste

also you might consider get yourself the shado pan trinket for VP instead of the BL trinket

For any kind of question regards stats, you should reference to http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    For any kind of question regards stats, you should reference to http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/
    i guess i should

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, on the questions of mastery and haste, see: Assassination: the Nitty Gritty, and 5.2 Trinkets Discussion. How they are related and why are discussed in detail.