We all know that we are dealing Garrosh in 5.4. But we dont know what will happen to Warchief of the Horde, we kill him , enslave or he flees. One is for sure we will overthrow him. After Garrosh being no Warchief of the Horde lots of quests must change in many Lands of Azeroth especially Kalimdor. There are some obvious changes that will come (imo) :
1. Stonetalon Mountains - We will have no Krom'gar army and its Ranks because it would be outrageously silly if we see Garrosh knocking Krom'gar from Elevator bridge again ! So no Garrosh no Krom'gar = Totally new quests.
2. Ashenvale Forest - here we see Kor'kron in War with Sentinels - another Garrosh issue. I know lot of Horde players will disagree with that but still I will say it. These war in Ashenvale will diminish after Garrosh dies because it is considered to be Night elven territory. Horde will continue to cut his lumber there but there will be changes on map. War that is between Horde and Alliance there will no longer be. It will be more like pre Cata situation there.
3. Twilight Highlands - Garrosh appearing there too many times.
4. Azshara - Garrosh issue again.
5. Silverpine Forest - I guess Sylvanas and Garrosh Talk would be "not logical".
6. And in Orgrimmar we will have new Warchief!! Yay !
And if these 5 things change in Azeroth why dont other maps like Mount Hyjal or Gilneas Questline change ?